Surprising objectionable content.

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Yantelope
Noob
Noob
I bought Prison Architect a while back when it was in a humble bundle. It had no esrb rating but the graphics looked so cheap I didn't think there would be anything to edgy, besides, it was a simulation game. Well after a few minutes there are some story scenes with some inappropriate pictures and I was a bit shocked. Anyway, let this be a word of warning to you guys about Prison Architect and I want to know if you guys have had any similar experiences with other games.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
never played it, thanks for the heads up. I wonder if we can get a review of it so we can warn others.
Yantelope
Noob
Noob
Yeah, it'd be worthwhile. It has some strong content but most of it in a very cartoonish style. Fun game though.
lokik21
Yeah the tutorial or story mode is kinda graphic, plus you can have inmates fighting as well as executions because... It is a prison architect. Even though not all states allow it. It has been a while since I've played it so you may be able to change it based on state now.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
That's one of the reasons this site is so great - the reviews do let people know about any objectionable content before they purchase the game. :)

And I'll echo ccgr's suggestion. If you come across things like that and want to make sure others know about it, write a review! If there isn't one on the site, then we probably need one. Take a chance and try your hand at reviewing a game. You might find you like it!
Angrus
Noob
Noob
Yeah, I saw Prison Architect available on Steam months ago, and I don't think the tutorial existed then... when I saw it on sale I bought it, and was quite disappointed by the graphic images (and swearing) contained in the tutorial.

One thing I thought they did get right in the tutorial, was the chaplain telling the prisoner on death row that God would forgive him no matter what he had done, but he still had to face the consequences of the law, or something like that. I was quite surprised, after being shocked by the graphic content, that they would get the spiritual side of the situation right...