Games You Find Yourself Going Back To

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Thamerwaste
Noob
Noob
For everyone there are games that we hold dear in out hears, they may not be a favourite, or the best game, but we find ourselves going back to them time and time again to play them.

These may be because of emotional attachment, or nostalgia, or just enjoying it.

I have a few, which are not the best of games, but I tend to play them for a while every year or 2, just picking them back up for enjoyment/memories.

Lego Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge for GameBoy Color

I like this game, and the music stays with me for a long time afterwards. It was one of my first games that I owned all by myself and didn't have to share with siblings. I constantly hum the music in it for week after playing it...

Ear Worm...

WWF Smackdown! for Playstation

Wrestling... That crazy dramatized ''sport'' where it went completely insane in the late 90's. This game is a relic of that period, and it doesn't really play as well as a Wrestling game should. It's crazy arcade, fast paced beat em up, like a 3D fighting game.
I go back to this game due to memories of the past, waking up at 5am, just so I could play for hours on a weekend until I had blisters on my thumbs.

Stronghold for PC

This game was the last game I got to enjoy with my father, before I had to move away from him. This game holds fond memories of that time. The gameplay is great too. I aim to beat the story mode at least once a year.

These are a few games that I just keep going back to time and time again. They are no-where near my favourites, but I just like to play them.

What are some of your replayed for memories games?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
for LAN parties, Unreal Tournament 3
Emwok
CCGR addict
Yoshi's Island. I got that game when I was six years old, but I didn't beat it until I was ten. I have recently picked it back up and will play it until the end. I think I keep coming back to it mostly because of nostalgia, but I also like the lighthearted feel with the interesting puzzles.

My other favorite game that I keep coming back to is Savant: Ascent. I really like the challenge and I also enjoy pushing the limits of my reflexes and logical processes.
Spoiler:

ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Minecraft.

I recently returned to Wii Sports Resort after 2 years of me not playing anything on my Wii.
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
For the Super Nintendo, Super Street Fighter II and Mega Man X are definitely on the list, as well as Super Metroid. Oh, and Mario Kart.

For the computer, it would be the Avernum series, without a doubt.