minecraft mods

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
auskey08
Noob
Noob
I am a huge fan of the Flans mod. It has a bunch of guns, planes, tanks, jeeps, helicopters, mechs, and has some cool elements that are fun to add to LAN world pvps. There are also a bunch of content packs you can get for it. This one will blow you away, Nerf guns!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my favorite vehicles is the f22 raptor One of my favorite weapons is the mini gun armed with EXPLOSIVE AMMO!!!! This is one of my most favorite mods of all time!!!! This mod is a Forge mod and its latest version is 1.7.10.
Dr.Craft121213
Noob
Noob
I really want mods but i can not figure how to get them but I know I can not get mods on this server :D
Dr.Craft121213
Noob
Noob
Awesome when I git mods I am going to git that one!
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
I like mods too, I put together a small modpack for myself.
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
I like mods too. Though I am normally picky on which ones I want to get.
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
I've nothing against anyone wishing to improve gameplay according to their tastes. Nothing at all.
Having said that, I myself don't truly think mods are for me. Mostly because I'm still learning MC's basics and haven't any real interest in anything else at this time.
I also have personal feelings about a game being left as it is. Sure, I've seen some mods in action and yes there are some REALLY kewl ones out there, but for me it takes away from the actual intent the game is supposed to provide.
This particular mod would definitely be on my "do not bother" list because I've kinda grown out of violence. Although I do think it would be rather kewl to fly a raptor.
(BTW, this post brought back memories of how I was a "Grand Master Assassin" in Asheron's Call. My bow and arrows held no equal, my act of being "invisible" was made an illusion to my victims due to my ability to be at a great distance, usually up hill from them. My last hit was actually a planned trap to assassinate me! I fell right into it... LoL!)
:lol: 8) :lol:
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
IBJamon and I played a lot of Asheron's Call back in the day....
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
I get what you mean. Everyone has their different tastes on how to play minecraft. There are so many mods out there to the point you can just find the mod you want and get it (counting you have the right materials on your computer to download it). I have seen mods so simple as to just adding an ability to disable villages in a world and other mods that add completely new biomes and/or space.

1.12 is here!

ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Why in the world would someone want to get rid of villages!?!?

Anyway, I like the Lucky Block and the Chance Cubes mods. They both add blocks that can be broken for loot or traps.
This is my 400th post!!! Wooooo!!!
I post too much.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Congratulations in doing it in like a week. That's impressive.

1.12 is here!

ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Thank You.

I also recommend the Mo' Villages Mod. It spawns different villages in most biomes, instead of just desert, plains, and savanna.
The building materials reflect the biome, such as a spruce forest village being made of spruce wood.
I post too much.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
If your a person that loves to blow stuff up then I recommend "Too Much TNT" the mod adds like 50 or so TNT to the game and each one of them does something different. Some even don't blow stuff up but instead create stuff!

1.12 is here!

ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Tinkers Construct adds many more materials and tools. You can use tool parts to make custom tools. You can modify tools to make them faster and auto-repair.
I post too much.
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Interesting thing to note, and will add to the topic quite a bit I think, that I've read many of the MC updates are in fact mods added to the game itself.
I remember this because someone stated in another community they can't play Vanilla MC anymore w/o mods and will never play MC in a lower version than (I think it was) 1.4 since that's when things became more 'modded'.
Please add or subtract from my statement since I'm still new to MC and all it's idiosyncrasies?
I am a blockhead after all!
Thanks!
8)
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
I became a Minecraft fan around early 1.7, so I don't know much about 1.4. Mods are usually 3rd party modifications, so I doubt they have been added to regular Minecraft.
I post too much.