Last Game You Beat

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Drewsov
CCGR addict
Nate DaZombie wrote:
Drewsov wrote:Guys, you've gotta play Brotherhood and Revelations. And you've gotta do the Subject 16 stuff in each game. It explains everything a ton.
I've seen some of it, but I still think the story is convoluted. Problem is, it's waaaayyy too late to just give up on Desmond's story. I just hope they wrap it up well.
Convoluted it may be, but the Subject 16 stuff - especially in Brotherhood and Revelations - makes things clearer.
http://exculpate.wordpress.com - Updated 2.10.12

You were telling him about Buddha, you were telling him about Mohammed in the same breath. You never mentioned one time the Man who came and died a criminal’s death...
GarthVader
VIP Member
VIP Member
Drewsov wrote:
Nate DaZombie wrote:
Drewsov wrote:Guys, you've gotta play Brotherhood and Revelations. And you've gotta do the Subject 16 stuff in each game. It explains everything a ton.
I've seen some of it, but I still think the story is convoluted. Problem is, it's waaaayyy too late to just give up on Desmond's story. I just hope they wrap it up well.
Convoluted it may be, but the Subject 16 stuff - especially in Brotherhood and Revelations - makes things clearer.
I've got Brotherhood, and am looking forward to playing it; Revelations might be a while, and while I am greatly intrigued by the Subject 16 stuff, I don't have enough time to play to devote to that portion of the game. XD Excuses aside, I still loved the game, and while I said the ending was weird, it wasn't that it totally made no sense: it just seemed out of the blue. XD
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Are you human?: Yes!
Well, I just beaten Portal 2 for the first time.
Good game, I think I will have to try the editor pretty soon.
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
Batman Arkham City

Beat the main Storyline. Just have to beat the Catwoman episodes, side missions, Harley Quinns Revenge, and re-beat it on Game Plus on the hardest difficulty. LOL.
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
Oracle of Seasons.

Liked the game, but I felt like the final boss fight was too easy and a little too much like the final fight in Megaman X with Sigma.
Drewsov
CCGR addict
GarthVader wrote:
I've got Brotherhood, and am looking forward to playing it; Revelations might be a while, and while I am greatly intrigued by the Subject 16 stuff, I don't have enough time to play to devote to that portion of the game. XD Excuses aside, I still loved the game, and while I said the ending was weird, it wasn't that it totally made no sense: it just seemed out of the blue. XD
Well, if you've got the time and want to, I can lend you my copy of Revelations. Just let me know. ;)

You were telling him about Buddha, you were telling him about Mohammed in the same breath. You never mentioned one time the Man who came and died a criminal’s death...
GarthVader
VIP Member
VIP Member
Drewsov wrote:
GarthVader wrote:
Well, if you've got the time and want to, I can lend you my copy of Revelations. Just let me know. ;)
Whoa, sweet! Thank you; I may actually take you up on that! It'd probably be the fall, though, as I have like NO time this summer. XD
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Kingdom Hearts

Good game, :)
to bad the disc was a bit scratched,
so I was not able to finish the credits,
so I didn't see the secret video you get for beating the game on expert mode. (But there is Youtube.)
though I am glad it was in the credits and not somewhere in the game. :)

I am now looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 2. :mrgreen:

Edit: Well, I just saw the secret video.
Spoiler:
It's apparently a trailer for KH2, though it's a video clip of a scene that takes place in Kingdom Hearts 381/2 Days.
(Just this clip was made before the developers fully knew what the characters would look like.)
I am not sure if that scene somehow also takes place in KH2.
It would have to be in a backflash.

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
*jealous*
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
LIMBO.

Not sure if I'll get flak for this, but I really didn't see this game as anything special.
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
Bastion.

Pretty fun game. Will play again.
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
-Kingdom Hearts 2
This month feels soooo complete now. :)

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
*jealous*
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Halo 3: ODST

You know, for whatever reason, I seriously loved this game. Like...so much. It blew Halo 3 out of the water for me. Everything that game lacked, ODST had. It actually sort of reinvigorated the entire franchise for me. The music, the atmosphere, the fact that it actually had a story...it was gold. It almost played out as an adventure game rather than a straight up FPS, at least in some segments. It was, perhaps tied into that, more story centric than H3. It also had one of the better soundtracks I've ever heard in a game. It was almost noire. O_o

Now, I imagine that if I had paid full price for it I would've been hideously disappointed in how short it was. I started and finished the campaign in a single night. :lol: Still, this was my favorite Halo game since H2.

Seriously. Amazing game. Especially for $10.
Drewsov
CCGR addict
Did the fact that it featured like three or four actors from Firefly help? :P