New games v. 2.0

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ANC46
Noob
Noob
Newish games people might like to try are the Endless games by Amplitude/Sony, as well as Civilization 6 and Stellaris. These games should, in the main, be appropriate for Christians as they do not usually involve gore or undue violence, nudity, or swearing. The only occult aspects I can think of are with one of the factions in Endless Legend, and one can avoid that issue simply by NOT playing that faction. I am providing Steam Store URLs for these games as a convenience for the forum's users. I have gone older to newer in case some people are stuck with older computer systems and may not necessarily have hardware capable of handling the newer games. BTW, I DO hope I am not doing wrongly, as I don't see a prohibition on URLs in the forum rules, but I am very new to the forums, and somewhat nervous of doing something I oughtn't.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2891 ... ss_Legend/

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2081 ... ollection/

https://store.steampowered.com/app/281990/Stellaris/

https://store.steampowered.com/app/3921 ... s_Space_2/

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2890 ... zation_VI/
Pandi_Tech
Noob
Noob
Swing Stars, where you have to swing from one object to another without dropping or hitting spikes.
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
I got a lot of games for Christmas, having gotten a PS4 for Black Friday and getting a bunch of store credit for all those crazy sales over the holidays. I have yet to play any of them, but here they are:
-Infamous: Second Son & First Light
-Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
-Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
-The Golf Club 2
-Trackmania Turbo
-Need for Speed
-Mantis Burn Racing
-Peggle 2
-Steep
-Onrush
-Horizon: Zero Dawn Complete Edition
-Ratchet & Clank
-LEGO Marvel's Avengers
-Danger Zone
-Knack
-Rise of the Tomb Raider 20th Anniversary Edition
-Crash Bandicoot 1-3 Remastered
-Mario & Sonic at the Rio Olympics (the only game in the list that is on the 3DS)
Last updated March 13th
WorthyGamer
Noob
Noob
Fortnite for xbox 1. Yep. My brother wanted it; I'm seriously trash at it (Especially those snipers). My brother is a pro (*ahem* Compared to me). I mean, I guess I just can't see the attraction to it. But hey, he's my brother, I'm his brother, so family's supposed to be supportive, right?

Anywhoo, point is my newest game is Fortnite.
Tempystral
Noob
Noob
Just got my hands on Lethal League Blaze. As a big fan of the original I'm excited to see what's new. And there's no review just yet... Will probably stream it with some friends.
PigLover64
Noob
Noob
The last game I bought was Fallout 76 and I sort of regret it. It turned out pretty bad and I didn't really get much into it but I'm a huge Fallout fan.
rogersrus
Noob
Noob
I don't know depends on what recently is

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
NitroBeast70
Noob
Noob
I got the Spider Man (2018) game for PS4, but have not played it yet. I need to upgrade my drive on the PS4 because I don't want to get rid of anything.
Emotionartist
Noob
Noob
The last game I got was portal (the first one) because I finished portal 2, and it was awesome!
mrmonk
Noob
Noob
the newest game i bought was a board game "game of life" it has a pet upgrade, and i very cheap looking to the original but still good family fun . we still try to play other games than the computer
Perihelion
Noob
Noob
not exactly a new game, but star wars battlefront 2 (2005) was free on xbox this month! that was one of my old favorites, so when i saw it there i had to snag it
Reddy
Noob
Noob
No.
ConnorSaysHi
Noob
Noob
Not really had a new game in a while, I've been very preoccupied with life. The latest game I've gotten was Star Wars Battlefront II.
manicmarauder
Noob
Noob
The most recent I got was Neverwinter Nights 2 Platinum on steam. Want to go check out some of the stuff I missed out on long ago.
Joshua19
Noob
Noob
manicmarauder wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 1:32 am The most recent I got was Neverwinter Nights 2 Platinum on steam. Want to go check out some of the stuff I missed out on long ago.
I remember playing Neverwinter Nights, the original one! Had no idea they made a continuation. I'm going to check it out, that sounds so cool!