What was the last game you played?

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
mrteapot
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Minecraft
RKDN
Noob
Noob
I last played World of Tanks and Minecraft. The latter was what finally made me stop and say, 'enough of this. I need to find other Believers to game with. A quick google and here I am.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Monster World IV.

Actually, probably my favorite in the series so far. Intense dislike of the healing system, which requires you to pray to an alter. There's also medication, and hearts you can pick up, but both are on the rarer side of things. That's more annoying than it normally would be considering how awesome the game is otherwise. Fairly standard action platformer twisted up a bit by the Pecologoos. A cute little critter which adds a puzzle element.

Need to go back to the second installment.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Star Wars: The Old Republic
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Bmanhill
minecraft, im usally always playing minecraft. haha
Minecraft (I stopped 1 minuet ago :wink: )
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
The same as 008081.

Building a castle. Actually, I've got it built, just furnishing it now. Can't seem to get it bright enough to prevent zombies/skeletons/creepers inside it. -_- At least, not the lower floor. I have no doors on it though, so it's possible that's it. XD
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
FF5
Spartan_117
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Darksiders
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Minecraft.

Building a glass island in the sky above my castle. I'm actually finished for the most part with both of them, though I need to figure out how to get animals into the livery and finish the armory (including stocking up several chests with weaponry). I've actually got the beginnings of a nice stockpile under the stable. I've also constructed more than half of a sky bridge between my mansion and my castle. I've died so many times, completing it. O_O

I must say, I rather enjoy having a huge castle to return to at night. Far, far better than the little mining shack I had earlier.

I've also just about decided that following natural caves and mining from and within them is much more likely to yield resources than just picking a spot and digging. An hour in my self dug mine yielded about 20 pieces of iron, 40 redstone, 6 gold and almost enough cobblestone to construct a small castle. Mining from a cave netted me around 60 iron, just as much redstone, 10 gold and 2 diamonds in about half the time. Maybe everyone else already knew this, but...I did not. XD
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
Minecraft 360

Yup been working on an obsidian bunker on one world. Almost complete, has a complete stockpile of weapons, armor, and tools (all Iron) for 6 people to have 9 swords, 1 of each tool, set of armor, and 9 variations of food. It also has a farm inside the bunker also. :)
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Bastion. Way good.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
Spartan_117
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
ArchAngel wrote:Bastion. Way good.
Yessssssssss. Double yes. That has one of my favorite soundtracks for a game ever, and the atmosphere is second to none.

Fallout.

Finally got a comprooter on which it runs well, so I figured I'd give it a shot again. So far, I enjoys it. Hard though.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Didn't realize how much I loved that soundtrack. Wish I picked it up during the Steam Sale, too.
They do give out the sheet music for free, but require to drop tune the entire guitar, so I just kinda muddled around with the main riff in a different key.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim