CCGR addict
Nothing but white noise from the radio.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Are you human?: Yes!
Replying to Conner Jack said "As much as I want to get some medical equipment for Stephen, Chris has a good point about the medical center being a dangerous place to go. Security would have some weapons and probably some medical kits, but if we run into any more security guards that are taking the 'shoot all wounded in sight' order like the last guard did, we would be in quite a pickle. I am not sure what it's like outside now, the zombie infection may have not spread much yet... or zombies might be crawling all over the place. What do you think Stepthen?"
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
LAC
"well either way... anyone have a prob with me breaking the glass so I can get that axe for one of ya?" Luke says while preparing to smash the glass with his piece of re-bar
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

Shoot first, double tap, and let God sort it out

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... =846026%20

Unhuman stuff ^^^
UnHuman ~3 kills
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
"HOOOLLLLYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..." A yell echoes from the hall to the right, the direction that Dietrich and Speed went. "MOVE MOVE MOVE!!!"
BANG. BANG BANG.
Three shots ring out sharply. You see Speed and Dietrich hustling their way back. The German man is being propped up by speed and trying to keep up with the larger man's pace. Speed has a pistol drawn and pointed down the hall. Around the far bend, a crazed and bloody mob is scrambling towards them, mouths agape, groaning hoarsely.

It's not long before the two reach you.
"Come on, we got to go!" The Southerner yells to your group. They hustle past towards the security room.

You don't have long before the horde falls upon you.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

LAC
"welp what-eves" Luke says as he slams the re-bar into the glass and pulls out the fire-axe
((I can do that right?))

"come on guys" Luke yells back at the group as he sprints down the hall with speed

Unhuman stuff ^^^
UnHuman ~3 kills
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
You grab the fireman's axe. It's a two-handed weapon and worth 1d8 in damage and crits for x3.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Crap that birch has a gun, Stephen thought, already sprinting towards the security room as well, grabbing the fire extinguisher.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
"Well dang it." Conner too started running toward the security room, not without a thoughtful glance towards the zombies; at the very least, they provided direction.

"Need some help amigo?" Conner asks as he pulls up along Speed and Dietrich.
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Resisting the urge to smash the radio against the wall in frustration, I follow the group toward the security room. Maybe I can get a gun there...
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Right as Conner asks if the two need help, Dietrich's leg gives out if it wasn't for Conner right next to him to catch him, would have fallen hard.
"Zat would be good, thank you." Dietrich puts an arm around Conner to steady himself and the three speed up on their way to security.

By the time everybody reaches the door, the mob is close on your feet.
Speed pounds on the door.
"Open up! We got bogies right on us! A lot!"

You hear shouting inside. People are yelling about pulling the barricades back from the door.
"We weren't expecting you two back so soon!" A voice from inside calls out. "You're going to have to hold on a minute while we get the door opened!"
"Well, hurry up!" Speed calls back. He leaves Dietrich near the door and steps toward the incoming mob, while checking the ammo left in his clip. "Get ready, y'all."

The hall can hold 3 people side by side. Speed positioned himself in the middle. The mob coming is about 3 wide as well. You see at least 15 people in it.

((DM Hint: LAC, this would be a good time to give one of your two weapons to someone who doesn't have one, if you are so inclined.))
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Jack took the bucket with him and grabs the hose.
So much for meeting them again in a more peacful setting, well at least we know where to go now.
"Anyone need some rubble to throw?" Jack said as he took some rubble out of his backpack.

"Also does anyone see a place where I can tie the ends of this hose? We might be able to hold them back a bit with it."
Now this second idea might be a bit dangerous, but... Jack looked around for anything to tie or anchor the ends of the hose to; though he did however also look for any power outlets, or ceiling lights, anything that could result in loose electricity. ((This bucket has water right?))

[dice]0[/dice]
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
The bucket is filled with a dirty water. There is an electric socket to the right, about half way between you and the horde, and the halls ceilings are punctuated with fluorescent lighting.

As for the hose, one end is connected to the spigot in the case where it was. You did not have time to disconnect it unless you wanted to fight the mob right there. If you did grab it, the other end would still be connected. The only thing you could get the hose possibly latched around is the door handle to the security room behind you.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
"What do ya'll think about coating the floor close to the zombies in Stephen's 'shampoo' and then flaming it up?" Conner said as he stepped next to Speed with his rubble.
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Ill have that axe, if nobody else feels very strongly about it...
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
LAC
"sure thing" Luke says as he hands the Axe to Chris

Unhuman stuff ^^^
UnHuman ~3 kills