UnHuman: Danse Necrosis

JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Are you human?: Yes!
Jack positions the water bucket in front of himself to keep the zombies from getting extremely close to him.
Well here goes something! Jack thought as he used the axe to strike the closest zombie.

-Attack-
[dice]0[/dice]

-Damage-
[dice]1[/dice]

((
ArchAngel wrote:Actually, Jack, since your STR mod is only 1, you were only able to carry 2 rubble pieces.
Ooooh, so next time I stock up on rubble I can only carry two in my backpack?))
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
"Man I hate this", thought Conner. Hitting the man with the rock twisted his stomach into a square knot. Nevertheless, he could not stop. His friends were behind him, and his failure would put them in more danger. So wielding the rebar with a Jedi's fury and a Viking's roar, Conner swung angrily at the zombie in front of him.

[dice]0[/dice]

[dice]1[/dice]

((Oh....Dang. XD))
LAC
Luke tried to mentally prepare himself to throw the rubble and if it hit it would most likely crush the zombies skull
its just like throwing snowballs... really heavy cement snowballs that splatter peoples brains on impact luke thought to him self

then he threw the rubble with all his might

[dice]0[/dice]

[dice]1[/dice]

((did I do that right???))
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

Shoot first, double tap, and let God sort it out

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... =846026%20

Unhuman stuff ^^^
UnHuman ~3 kills
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Stephen's Extinguisher flies towards the baggage handler on the group. With a crunch, it strikes just below on the back of the neck and all but one of the arms go limp. The person behind him easily tramples and the he ceases all movement.

((Conner, since nobody was in front of you at the moment (the guy had slipped and not advanced), we'll pretend that roll never happened and instead use that Jedi Fury and Viking Roar to spend your action doing Total Defense, which will give you +4 AC till your next turn.))

As this person, an middle aged man in a hawaiian shirt, a torn fanny pack around his waist, and a pair of now bloodied crocs, stomps towards you, his partially hairy, partially skinned arm reaches for Conner, he was held at bay a rebar held at arms length and a battle cry that make any berserker proud.

Luke heaves one of last cement rubble chunks, but it failed to hit person assaulting Jack and smashed against the wall, leaving a good gash in the wall.

(So, things aren't working in your favor at the moment for the roll. You normally get +3 for ranged attacks, but -4 since the rubble is awkward to throw, and another -4 because your target is in melee range of a friend (you're being careful not to him them). For those throwing, just mention your arcing it up to hit the rows behind, and I'll let you escape that extra -4 penalty.

Conner, since nobody was in front of you at the moment (the guy had slipped and not advanced), we'll pretend that roll never happened and instead use that Jedi Fury and Viking Roar to spend your action doing Total Defense, which will give you +4 AC till your next turn.))

Speed now has his hand around the flight attendant's neck, arm fully extended, keeping her from getting a grip on him. Then he sees it out of the corner of his eye.

Jack swings his axes, but it was too early, it tore at the shirt, but only that. The axes heft sent his body twisting more than he hoped and it left him open. Open just too long, as he felt cold and bony hands grip him hard.

Speed hesitates slightly seeing the hungry and vacant maw of the flight attendant, but his momma raised him better. He turns his pistol from the woman assaulting him and to the man tackling Jack. He fires. The back of his head splatters red, pink, and green on the wall and he goes limp over Jack. Jack pushes him off and brings himself back to his feet.

((Jack, you got pretty lucky there.))
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Stephen reaches behind his back to draw his own pistol.

((Presume drawing a weapon is a full turn?))
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
((Apologies for not catching that...Thanks for saving my rumpus. XD))
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
((You can do a weapon draw in place of a move action. If the weapon is kept "at ready," like unbuttoned in it's holster and chambered, I'll let it be a free action. As you aren't moving, it doesn't really matter now. You get to open fire. Just keep in mind the -4 because they are in melee with your allies.

No worries, Chozon. I'm giving these "gridless" battles a try, so I'm definitely not going to be stickler for positioning and such. I might try to find a good solution for this, as I'd like to be able to manage encounters on the fly.))
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Stephen takes a cold aim at the approaching flight attendant and squeezes the trigger.

Attack:
[dice]0[/dice]

Damage:
[dice]1[/dice]
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
((Do I need to make another attack attempt, or are we waiting?))
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
(More attack'ns!))
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
"Too close", thought Conner, "More focus, less flash."

Still, he can't help himself. He roars as he lashes down at the man in the Hawaiian shirt.

[dice]0[/dice]

[dice]1[/dice]

((I think whatever dark magics was affecting Arctic is now affecting me. O_O))
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
((Yikes, that was a pretty close one there.))

"Many thanks Speed!" said Jack relieved to be free of the zombie's cold grip.

((Oh before I attack, what's the closest zombie to me?))

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
((For the record, I'll likely be unavailable over the weekend. If you need to kill me off or something, please make sure I go out in blue fiery glory. :P ))
LAC
Crud I missed Luke thinks to him self

Luke ready's him self and throws another piece of rubble at one of the zombies in the back row

[dice]0[/dice]

[dice]1[/dice]

((ok I think i did that right... sorry I didn't post I was camping :D ))
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

Shoot first, double tap, and let God sort it out

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... =846026%20

Unhuman stuff ^^^
UnHuman ~3 kills
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Jack got ready to strike the closest zombie,
he really hoped that he won't have to attack the flight attendant as even the thought of it bothered him,
but he would do it to help protect everyone. Sigh, why can't zombies look like undead from Ocarina of Time.

-Attack-
[dice]0[/dice]

-Damage-
[dice]1[/dice]