UnHuman: Danse Necrosis

ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Luke's pistol swings over to the left and his bullet rips a tear into the Hawaiian shirted man's next. The head tips over, and lays limp on the shoulder, still half connected. The man still grasps forward.

((It depends if Stephen can kill the guy hassling you or not. If he does, your roll goes to holding off the horde since standing up would be your move action (which would be automatically allowed). If he's not dead, it's your attempt to pick yourself up and hold him off.))
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Stephen figures he has time for one more shot before he runs, and takes a quick shot at the zombie over Connor.

Attack
[dice]0[/dice]

Damage
[dice]1[/dice]
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Moving back toward the open door, I take a quick look. If anyone's being overwhelmed, I grab a fistful of their shirt and drag them back in with me. Otherwise I move quick to avoid creating a bottleneck.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens