A question....

Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
I've been reading through the first RoA thread and trying to decide what to make for a character. I was leaning towards a cleric (or, perhaps, a multiclass cleric/something), but it looks like there is already a cleric and a paladin in the group.

With the startup on the game again, what classes are in the party, and what will be needed? I'm bouncing a couple of character ideas in my head, but I also want to fill in where needed. :)
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
I thought Dolly decided not to continue with her cleric (although, she might be still on the fence).
Deep said he couldn't continue, so the Paladin would be the only one capable of magic at this point.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Hmm, OK. Although a bard/cleric may be a fun option to play, I like the idea of a sorcerer, too. I'm just trying to decide between the two... sorcerer/cleric could be interesting as well. :lol:
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
What is this game? It sounds like I would like to play it. Is there any classes I could be because I have no idea what this game even is?
I literally do nothing
DollFaceKilla
Are you human?: Not likely
ArchAngel wrote:I thought Dolly decided not to continue with her cleric (although, she might be still on the fence).
Deep said he couldn't continue, so the Paladin would be the only one capable of magic at this point.
I am still playing the cleric. I am just waiting for Fathom to give me my spoiler. :)
ROA: Livia

"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
DollFaceKilla
Are you human?: Not likely
micah211 wrote:What is this game? It sounds like I would like to play it. Is there any classes I could be because I have no idea what this game even is?

We are playing Dungeons and Dragons 3.5. You would have to talk to Fathom123 and see if there are any slots open for another player.
ROA: Livia

"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Good to have you back in the game, Dolly. :)

Hey micah, we're all excited to have new people try these role playing games. Fathom is the Game Master, so he can tell if there is room in the party or not. If you want a sense of the game, read through the ROA Part 1 and Part 2 threads. To put it shortly, Fathom lays out a story, we all contribute by playing the part of our characters, and for combat and accomplishing tasks, we often roll dice to determine success.

It's a bit daunting at first trying to get the character sheet up, but if there is a space, you stick with it and post regularly, it'd be good to have you.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Also is this a game I have to buy or download?
I literally do nothing
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
No, we play it right here on the forum.
For rules, we use http://www.d20srd.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. If you're interested, pour over those.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.