ROA: Part 1, The Lone Tower

Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
Minather, having no interest in dying, murmurs He that lives to fight another day... and trails off.

Sense Motive ((Since Truthseeker recommended it)) to see if the Goblins will just kill us when we throw down our weapons.
[dice]0[/dice]

((Wish I could do Sense Motive on the DM, lol :P ))

((Since I apparently forgot initiative and we're rolling for it, here it goes:))
Initiative:
[dice]1[/dice]
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Guy actually barks a laugh. I stand with you, or if you wish to fight a duel with this one I will not interfere, but I will not show my back to these wretches.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
A smile crept into corner of Kratimos' mouth.
"Glad to hear, but I won't hold it against you if you have a change of heart."
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
Truthseeker
Gamer
Gamer
I want to know the result of my sense motive roll before I decide what to do.
Brokan Mok

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek . . . to be understood, as to understand.
DollFaceKilla
Are you human?: Not likely
Livia, confused at what is going on, readies her mace but watches the rest of the party.

Initiative:

[dice]0[/dice]

Hold action until next round.
ROA: Livia

"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
((I too want to see what my Sense Motive yields before I decide my action))
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Kratimos looks the old goblin straight in the eyes. His shoulders flex and his grip tightens.
What is his game?

Sense Motive:
[dice]0[/dice]

Kratimos moves slightly forward. If it's a duel this goblin wants, he'll be happy to oblige. If he has to fight all of them, so be it.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
A smile crosses his face.

"One on one eh? Is this a smart choice? If'n you put yer weapons to th ground, we'll take yer as our prisoners and promise to leave yer women....unspoiled." He gives an cold and unsettling glance in the direction of Livia and Crimson.

"If'n y don't, I canno make any promises as to the conducts of m'men." He looks guy in the eyes, "That's of curse after I put yerselfs into the dirt."

DF32 and Arch
Spoiler:
You can not tell the actions of the lead goblin. What is clear is that this one, more than the rest, has an air of malevolence about him. He seems chaotic, unpredictable and above all, evil.
Spot DC 13
Spoiler:
You notice something strange, the lead goblin has perfect teeth. That is, except for the two sharp fangs that seem to extent to unusually long length.
Jeremiah 20:9-But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Spot:
[dice]0[/dice]

Kratimos leans back towards the group and whispers, "Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's rare to find a goblin with good dental hygiene, right?"
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
spot check

[dice]0[/dice]

Hmm I'm not sure. I'm still trying to figure out why they would bother imprisoning us.
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Spot:

[dice]0[/dice]

Guy meets the gaze, but his whisper is a reply to Kratimos. There's more going on here than it seems. Guy's thoughts turn to the ladies with them. If you fall, Crimson and Livia will not be taken. Be assured.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
His smile grows wider. "Is a perk wen yer in my position, now trow down your wepns and y'll be spared. M'master has business with th likes f'you."

The goblins behind him begin to grow restless, whispering to one another and pat their blades in their open palms. They have a fierce look about them, ready to pounce.

"So....what'll it be?"
Jeremiah 20:9-But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Spot:
[dice]0[/dice]
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Guy tightens his grip on his weapon in answer.
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
There certainly is. Quick note, don't trust the goblins." Kratimos begins to trail off apprehensively. ""Well, we'll see if this works... Oh, and don't trying killing me if I don't try killing you. Just, you know, remember that. But if I do, run."
Kratimos paused and took a deep breath. "I trust you'll know the right thing to do."

Control Shape (Hybrid Form: DC15)
[dice]0[/dice]

((I don't remember if Will Saves(DC20) need to be thrown on every transformation, or just if it's involuntary, but I'll roll it here in case. ...I'm hoping it's just for involuntary, because it's quite a roll...))
[dice]1[/dice]((accidently used wisdom instead of will as a modifier. No matter, still failed))

Bones snap and flesh tears as Kratimos body begins to shift and reform. The chainmail snaps off and the weapons fall to the ground. The roar and howl signal the end of the gruesome process and standing, towering before the goblins stands a werewolf.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.