Enderman race d&d

For any and all pen and paper RPG discussions and games.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
EcoLaserBuilder
Noob
Noob
I am going to try a d&d micro adventure on these boards. It will probably be very house ruled, including but not limited to the addition of an Enderman as a playable race. So I just wanted to get some feed back on a prototype race entry that I have worked on. please say (constructively) whether you think this is balanced or not, whether its a race people would want to be and any other advice u want.

Enderman:
Medium size (no bonus)
+2 CON, +2 STR,-4CHA. Physically sound but visually disturbing.
Speed 6
-Hydrophobic: takes 2d4 of damage for every round in contact with water or other liquid
-Natural Teleporter: Gain dimension points (dp). 100dp cap at 1st level, +10 for every level gained. Full regeneration at level change, such that total dp = 90+ (level*10). Can be restored using Eyes of Ender, End portals (active) or being in The End.
-Reactive warp: +4 ref defence. If enemy ranged attack misses by 5 or less, enderman teleports 1d4 spaces away in a 1d4 (1=N, 2=E, 3=S, 4=W) direction
-‘Someone is watching’: when an unexpected sentient creature is observing any party member, the enderman automatically makes a spot/perception check at +2 bonus as if xe was actively looking for him/her/it.

End Teleport Move action ♦At-will power
“In a scatter of purple flecks the Enderman disappears and reappears somewhere else”
Target: self
Teleport to any space 10 squares away with line of sight. Distance is measured as though walking there, e.g. a space 5 diagonal would count as 10 (5 WE direction, 5 NS direction).
Cost:
10 dp
+5 for each extra kg carried
+10 for another medium sized willing creature
Notes:
Cannot teleport into liquid or occupied space
Does not invoke attacks of opportunity.

Skill Bonuses: -2 Stealth, +2 Endurance, -5 swim, +2 Initiative, +5 Intimidate
Low-light vision
Automatic Languages: Common, Endish
That_Helpful_Guy
So, a half-dragon phrenic enderman lycanthrope would have racial mods of

STR10
DEX-2
CON4
INT2
WIS4
CHA4
...?

Awesome! I'll be willing to play in your campaign. Just for the fun of it, I'll play an enderman ranger.

Explain these here house rules, please.
EcoLaserBuilder
Noob
Noob
Haha! Enderman Ranger would be epic. Who needs superspeed when you can swipe or shoot at your enemy then teleport away?
house rules:
1) It will mainly be 4e rules. Because that is the edition I am most familiar with.
2) It will be heroic. Your characters don't have to be the next apostle but they should try and be good guys. Also, no doing mean stuff to fellow players.
3) despite the 4e clause, I would like to include the craft skill from 3.5.
4) I may include new classes like Engineer, based off one I found online, and Librarian, if I can work the mechanics out.
5) mainly cosmetic unless I use the Engineer, but I think a 'redstone' set of items will be included. Including a redstone button, wire, battery and bug that can 'smell' active signal
also, possibly give humans some bonuses and maybe Enderman exclusive feats.

As I said, it will only be a micro adventure. If I can get any more interest, I'll start next week. Thanks for posting! :D
That_Helpful_Guy
Sweet! I'll read up on 4e. My preferred alignment is LG, so that'll be easy.