Looking for tabletop RPG playtesters!

For any and all pen and paper RPG discussions and games.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
calyad
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Hey there!

I'm new to this forum, but thought this might be as good a way of introducing myself as any.

Some friends and I have been making a tabletop RPG. The idea is to be a science-fantasy game that it can fit with a Christian worldview, but we're not going to bill it that way (at least, that's not the plan).

We're trying to find a number of playtesters who would be willing to try out an adventure or two. Basically we just need like 3 people with 4+ hours to kill all at the same time. I don't know what times might be good for you folks, but most evenings are good for me.

If this is something that people have interest in, let me know! I will happily respond with as many details as are necessary.
DallenMalna
I'm sorry I've never played a tabletop rpg before so I wont be much help. But Godbless in your attempt it sounds cool!
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
I'm moving this to the Tabletop RPG section we have. :)
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
I'll give it a try.

But, just as a side comment... I don't think you should hide that the game approaches it from a Christian worldview. Matthew 26:34
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
I didn't read it as him hiding and certainly not denying Jesus, just choosing not to brand it as a Christian game. I saw it more as Tolkien's perspective, where Lord of the Rings wasn't written as a Christian story, like Narnia, but for Tolkien, it became largely a Catholic work because that's his worldview. Another reader finds something different in it.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim