- Senior Member
- Posts: 382
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:52 pm
- Are you human?: Yes!
1. We have added jobs to Prism! This means you can earn in-game money by doing the things that you already do. Some jobs have been limited to avoid imbalance in the server's economy. Here is how you can join a job and start earning money today!
---- Jobs ----
/jobs browse >> open up the available jobs GUI
* hover over the icon for job information
* right click to join job / left click for more details
You can join up to three (3) jobs to help you earn money. Money is used to make purchases at someone’s shop or to buy from someone individually.
2. The other thing that we have added is SignShops! Sign shops are an easy way for you to sell your items. Here are some instructions on how to utilize sign shops that anyone can use whether or not you are on the server!
To sell items:
1. Place a sign and type [Buy] on line one (1)
2. Type item description on lines 2 & 3
3. Type price of item on line four (4)
4. Place number of items in chest you wish to sell at once (all items in chest will be sold if they are in the chest at setup)
5. Punch (left click) the chest with redstone dust
6. Punch (left click) the [Buy] sign with redstone dust
7. Rake in the money.
**Note you can add more stuff to the chest after setup, but all that will be sold is what was in the chest at the time of setup.
To buy items: use steps 1-6 above but change [Buy] to [Sell]
**Remember that you are buying items from players with this sign. This means that you need the money in your /balance to pay the player selling to you.
Other signs: you can also create [Dispose] and [DonateHand] signs. Each of these signs will allow the player to destroy the items in their hand when they punch the sign, or donate the items in their hand to you (you will need to link a chest to the [DonateHand] sign).
You can get in-game help by typing /info jobs or /info signshops
- Master Gamer
- Posts: 550
- Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:43 pm
(Inquiring minds want to know!)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests