I read back and don't see these issues being mentioned since the upgrade so I thought I'd make the post here as this appears to be the proper place.
1) The spawners are no longer silk touchable. In addition, regardless of what the spawner says when it's in your inventory when placed it's back to the minecraft default of becoming a pig spawner when being placed.
2) The shops plugin is apparently broken. It has the chests locked and says I don't have permission to open them (other peoples shops so that *should* be true) but the signs on the chests all appear to act as normal dead signs and don't even give permission errors. So it appears they may have become un-linked somehow. This includes the admin shop signs, so all shops on the server are non functional at the moment. I did check and no I can't loot the admin shop chests
3) The Pet Shop in the spawn building is almost devoid of life. None of the signs work and all but the wolves are MIA.
4) The elevator / lift signs aren't working. Here the signs appear to be 'dead' normal signs, as if the plugin isn't present or functional at all. This also breaks the admin shops since they use signs to get to the upper floor, so that floor is effectively cut off ... not that it matters that much due to #2 above.
5) Player spawn shops - while the Shop plugin has the actual shop chests locked, all the *other* chests are able to be opened. So if someone has a storage chest in their shop (and some people do), then another person can currently come in and open that chest and remove the contents. No I didn't remove anything, I just peeked.
5a (rumor) - I remember someone asking about the shop chests, stating they were locked. I told them the shops were broken and that's as far as the conversation went. However, while I didn't think about it at the time the possibility exists that the actual owners of the chest might not have permission to open them at the moment. Someone who actually has a shop will need to confirm or deny that issue.
6) usability issue - when sending PMs to people now the server no longer gives a local echo of what was sent or to who. All it says is 'message sent'. So if you're having a conversation, or multiple conversations, you can't go back and quickly review where exactly you had left off in the conversation. It would be really nice to get that local echo back so we can see what it was we typed ... especially when we get responses back that don't match up at all with what we *thought* we typed.
7) curseword filter - this seems to be giving a high volume of false positives. I'm not sure what adjustments need to be made, but I've seen it *** out a lot of responses from people that I know they weren't cursing. It seems to really dislike contractions like "it's". At least I can see the partial match there and where it was going, but that's not at all what was said and the ************ just mangles the entire chunk of sentence.
I'm sure most of these are just plugin issues, but I thought I'd note them here on the official thread so that the information is available.