Server Bugs, Issues, Glitches? Let us know here!

All Minecraft posts go here
amberchick
Location: In the shadows of shadows........ the shadows in SA, Texas
I fixed it by claiming a smaller area, but I think what you said about someone else's region blocking mine is right . . .

And, yes, it gave me the message that my region was created.
My name? I am.... THE CRAZY WEATHERMAN!!! The coolest weatherman out there...... 8)
I hide in the shadows of shadows...... 8) wait, how do you hear me? :silent:

Benjamen shot himself in the head-
http://www.christcenteredgamer.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=24302

To donate to Benjamen's cause-
http://www.gofundme.com/x57d8c
UltraHyperGaMeR
Noob
Noob
Bows aren't firing

Hello. I've been suffering lag but I tested it and it wasn't a result of lag. Hostile mobs can shoot me but I can't shoot back.
It's really getting on my nerves;
I thought it was lag, so I tried to use it to my advantage and unloaded two stacks on a single skeleton, hoping that it would tear him to shreds. But it didn't, actually, he looked like he just came out of a shower.

Not a fan of using shanks. But I'll have to...
tahnks God! for music!! (눈‿눈) ♪♫♪♬♫
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Was the bow not working for you in a specific world or in a specific place? I think I might know what your talking about but I would like a few more details.
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
I put my sword with sharpness 4 unbreaking 3 mending and knockback 2 in a chest I had placed moments before. An hour later, I went to retrieve it and it was gone.
Last edited by LTB_Strax_Core on Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
Also, If an op feels like restoring/giving my sword back I'd be find with a mending, sharp 4, unbreaking 3 book and 2 diamonds.
ShmooMan12
Noob
Noob
I purchased Super Trails from the Prism store and was given the ability to use them, but the trails don't work and the cloud trails don't allow access. :| Needs to be fixed sometime soon. :)
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
ShmooMan12 wrote:I purchased Super Trails from the Prism store and was given the ability to use them, but the trails don't work and the cloud trails don't allow access. :| Needs to be fixed sometime soon. :)
An OP would have to fix this, I don't know how to do it.

1.12 is here!

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
I uploaded a newer version of SuperTrails today and it's working for me. I tested the rainbow blocks and wart rain effects.
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
LTB_Strax_Core wrote:I put my sword with sharpness 4 unbreaking 3 mending and knockback 2 in a chest I had placed moments before. An hour later, I went to retrieve it and it was gone.
LTB_Strax_Core wrote:Also, If an op feels like restoring/giving my sword back I'd be find with a mending, sharp 4, unbreaking 3 book and 2 diamonds.
Did anyone see this or care?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
I only take care of the software and hardware aspects of the server. I don't know how enchant stuff, even if I did I don't have the time to restore items for everyone. Sorry. Perhaps a more knowledgeable admin can assist you.
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Not likely
LTB_Strax_Core wrote:
LTB_Strax_Core wrote:I put my sword with sharpness 4 unbreaking 3 mending and knockback 2 in a chest I had placed moments before. An hour later, I went to retrieve it and it was gone.
LTB_Strax_Core wrote:Also, If an op feels like restoring/giving my sword back I'd be find with a mending, sharp 4, unbreaking 3 book and 2 diamonds.
Hi, I've read your issue. Perhaps I can go in game and recover whats needed? I may not get on today. Or if I do get on, not get on when you are on. I can drop it off somewhere at spawn? At a certain shop? And you can pick it up there. I can possibly get on towards 3:00PM - 6:00PM EST?

Note: Not truly sure I can get on, but tell me a place to drop it off if I get around to it.

Thanks,
Woiv
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
LTB_Strax_Core wrote:
I did, but I didn't know with the way you lost your sword if I could recover it. It looks like Ccgr is alright with it so I can create a new one for you later tonight.

1.12 is here!

Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Not likely
Ok, with that said. if JIL is ok with replenishing your lost items, I'll leave it up to him. I truly don't know if I can even get on in time.

Thanks,
Woiv
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
If I see you on I will hop on and get you one.
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
ShmooMan12
Noob
Noob
ccgr wrote:I uploaded a newer version of SuperTrails today and it's working for me. I tested the rainbow blocks and wart rain effects.
Thank you for working on it, CCGR. Unfortunately I still have no access to the rain trails and the regular trails are nonfunctional. The block trails work fine as they did before. :? If my username is needed, it's ShmooMan12.