Server Bugs, Issues, Glitches? Let us know here!

All Minecraft posts go here
ShmooMan12
Noob
Noob
I really, really need help! Last night me and qshop1 spent 4 hours getting a villager to my house by using a boat and pistons. After deciding traveling thousands of blocks was inconvenient, I used nether travel and made a bridge from a portal near the villager to the portal that always leads to my home. After hours of pushing and pulling, we got the villager through the portal, but it took it to the Rollorian Empire instead of my house! The owner of the empire hasn't been on in months and my villager (farmer) is farming for him and won't push back to my house! The land is claimed so I can't use snowballs, boats, etc. I really need this villager at my house! It wasn't for that cappuccino guy! :(
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Not likely
Hi,

I've spawned another villager at your house. :wink:

Thanks
Woiv :D
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.
HaggisPK
Noob
Noob
we have lost our /home again. /sur works fine though
Foxwick
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
HaggisPK wrote:we have lost our /home again. /sur works fine though
I'll get working on that, but for now i'll set you as default until I get it fixed so you can do/home in the mean while.
Phlipians 4:1, Therefor my brothers, whom I love and long for, my join and crown. Stand firm, thus in the Lord, My beloved
Foxwick
Minecraft Server Admin
Should be fixed.
Phlipians 4:1, Therefor my brothers, whom I love and long for, my join and crown. Stand firm, thus in the Lord, My beloved
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you currently a donor? Or did someone set you there recently? I'm clueless if a members commands would just stop working.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.
Foxwick
Minecraft Server Admin
He's currently a donator, he has supported PRISM. ;)
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
iFlyHaxor wrote:He's currently a donator, he has supported PRISM. ;)
Have you recently added him to the group? I can't imagine how he just lost his commands. Anyways, glad its resolved.

o CCGR forum moderator.
ShmooMan12
Noob
Noob
So qshop1 and I were playing paintball... We both ran out of paintballs. I, not knowing what to do, killed myself by jumping off ice spikes. After this action, we were unable to join paintball matches. A bit later I glitched out in the paintball lobby due to lag and ended up having survival ablilties. I broke a block in the paintball lobby and it actually broke! I picked up the block and immediately placed it back, then advised qshop1 to head back /home. I'm really sorry if I seriously broke paintball, and I hope you'll forgive me. :(

-ShmooMan12
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Hmm, normally if you die via lava, fall damage, or any other natural damage you should've just re spawned like you would when you get killed via paintball.

As for lagging out of paintball this has happened often and when you log back in it spawns you in the same place you logged out but the server doesn't recognize you were in a match so it just puts you in survival mode (thus allowing you to actually break blocks). It's alright, I can just fix it up if it was only one block on accident.
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
ShmooMan12
Noob
Noob
The server's down and the dynamic map doesn't work.

-ShmooMan12
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
looks like it came back up on its own
WisteriaWillows
Noob
Noob
We get three /homes in survival.
There's a /home available in resource and resource nether.
There is not one in regular nether, even if I delete my resource nether.

Is it broken, or am I misunderstanding the rules? If I delete one of my regular survival /homes, will I be able to have a survival nether /home?

Thank-you for your help!

Wist :)
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
WisteriaWillows wrote:We get three /homes in survival.
There's a /home available in resource and resource nether.
There is not one in regular nether, even if I delete my resource nether.

Is it broken, or am I misunderstanding the rules? If I delete one of my regular survival /homes, will I be able to have a survival nether /home?

Thank-you for your help!

Wist :)
Hey there been swamped with a lot on my plate, sorry :( . I can't fix your issue right now, and I don't know when another Admin can get on.

I am aware of your issue, and its not a easy issue to fix I will have to think this through, and get back to you later.

God Bless,
Cole

o CCGR forum moderator.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
I'm not 100% sure on how to fix this but an admin has to be on with you at the same time to do so.