Server Bugs, Issues, Glitches? Let us know here!

All Minecraft posts go here
WisteriaWillows
Noob
Noob
I have accidentally gotten happy with the way it is.
I made a portal at my mansion and a rail from the nether portal to where I wanted my /home to be. I put an enderchest at both ends. I take out the cart on the front end, and put it back at the back end. The ride is fun and I am remembering the truth that travel is part of the game!

Thank-you for addressing the issue :)

Wist
Trix_110
Noob
Noob
When ever I jump off a cliff and try to enable my elytra I get locked in place. I know this might be a plugin but I stops the use of the elytra and I can't use it otherwise. So please can you fix it or get rid of it?
Its hard to tell what your talking about. But this might be you, theres actually no plugin that disables the use of an elytra. Because if you wanted to disable an elytra you'd just restrict them.

This may be your issue.
Trix_110
Noob
Noob
My elytra doesn't work when I jump of mountains or very high places. Whenever I try it the server kind of locks me in place and I can't move for about a minute. It's annoying because I use the elytra to move from place to place a lot.
REcurve64
Noob
Noob
i dont know if this has happend before but my item hoppers dont work. it could just be my basic understanding as a redstoner but
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Not likely
REcurve64 wrote:i dont know if this has happend before but my item hoppers dont work. it could just be my basic understanding as a redstoner but
You chest or hopper or whatever you use for your hopper thingy might be locked....

/unlock (Then left click box)
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.
REcurve64
Noob
Noob
yeah that makes sense thanks!
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Trix_110 wrote:My elytra doesn't work when I jump of mountains or very high places. Whenever I try it the server kind of locks me in place and I can't move for about a minute. It's annoying because I use the elytra to move from place to place a lot.
Lag can mess up elytras a lot. So if your trying to glide with the elytra when the server is lagging, that's probably why it seems like your getting locked in place.
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
Trix_110
Noob
Noob
JesusIsLord713 wrote:
Trix_110 wrote:My elytra doesn't work when I jump of mountains or very high places. Whenever I try it the server kind of locks me in place and I can't move for about a minute. It's annoying because I use the elytra to move from place to place a lot.
Lag can mess up elytras a lot. So if your trying to glide with the elytra when the server is lagging, that's probably why it seems like your getting locked in place.
It was happening even when I wasnt lagging and when I was the only one on the server.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Huh, last time I used an elytra (which was in the creative world) it worked just fine. Does elytras cause problems for any other players?

1.12 is here!

Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
JesusIsLord713 wrote:Huh, last time I used an elytra (which was in the creative world) it worked just fine. Does elytras cause problems for any other players?
No, and it shouldn't. Theres NO plugin that deny's the use of elytra's. I'm %100 certain its lag or something else. Maybe get a new elytra? This has never happened to me and I've played minecraft on an airplane before. And let me tell you an airplane's wifi is horrible! It barely loads a webpage let alone loading minecraft!
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.
ShmooMan12
Noob
Noob
Qshop1's skin appears greenish-gray ingame but on the dynamic map she looks fine. On her screen she's fine but everywhere else she looks weird. Can someone point out what's going on?
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
ShmooMan12 wrote:Qshop1's skin appears greenish-gray ingame but on the dynamic map she looks fine. On her screen she's fine but everywhere else she looks weird. Can someone point out what's going on?
Really odd.... do other players notice it? Its odd... I don't think this is a server issue... Some graphical issue.

o CCGR forum moderator.
qshop
Minecraft Server Admin
Woiv wrote:
ShmooMan12 wrote:Qshop1's skin appears greenish-gray ingame but on the dynamic map she looks fine. On her screen she's fine but everywhere else she looks weird. Can someone point out what's going on?
Really odd.... do other players notice it? Its odd... I don't think this is a server issue... Some graphical issue.
Carzomg noticed it as well, but I don't think it is the server. I think it is, as you said, a graphical issue.
qshop1

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight

Prism: Minecraft Admin
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
From my experience with skin issues it's mostly due to connection issues. On a server the skin you use (aside from the default ones I think), have to connect to some online thing in order to show the skin you use. If it's having connection issues then the skin will mess up until the connection stabilizes. This happens rarely and the only skins I've seen that were not supposed to be there were the default skins.

Anyway that is my experience with skin issues, I don't know if it helped the situation or not though.

1.12 is here!

ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
JesusIsLord713 wrote:
From my experience with skin issues it's mostly due to connection issues. On a server the skin you use (aside from the default ones I think), have to connect to some online thing in order to show the skin you use. If it's having connection issues then the skin will mess up until the connection stabilizes. This happens rarely and the only skins I've seen that were not supposed to be there were the default skins.

Anyway that is my experience with skin issues, I don't know if it helped the situation or not though.
Same here.
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.