Post Requirement Complete

All Minecraft posts go here
Chipakus
Noob
Noob

Re: Post Requirement Complete

Postby Chipakus » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:30 pm

I have gotten all 15 of my posts. I would like to be added to the whitelist. My MC username is: Chipakus :)

auskey08
Noob
Noob

Postby auskey08 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:45 pm

I have compleated 15 posts. May I please be whitelisted :?: My minecraft username is auskey08.

jvogel0321
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!

Postby jvogel0321 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:37 pm

Did you decide to not whitelist my account or am I still waiting? Just wanted to know, as James is very anxious for us to start playing together on the server. He doesn't want to play on other servers because "there are bad people who use bad words" on other servers. He's a good kid and he hates any kind of filthy language. There are actually other Christian Servers we have tried, where they actually were talking some real junk, and the mods were like "well, we try to keep it civil, but if you can't handle it, go somewhere else" :-/
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Galatians 5:22-23

USMC_Marksman
Noob
Noob

Postby USMC_Marksman » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:12 am

I've been responding to people's posts, is that considered my own posts? I've only put my username after one of them. Please tell me what to do. :o

JOJ650s
Forum Moderator

Postby JOJ650s » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:06 am

I've been responding to people's posts, is that considered my own posts? I've only put my username after one of them. Please tell me what to do. :o
Hello and welcome to the server! :)
Your first five posts need to be approved before they actually get posted and count. (This is to prevent griefers and so on.)
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.

auskey08
Noob
Noob

Postby auskey08 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:01 pm

I have completed my 15 post requirment.

auskey08
Noob
Noob

Postby auskey08 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:09 pm

If my 15 posts are not exceptable please let me know.

jvogel0321
Noob
Noob

Postby jvogel0321 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:01 am

We should be good to whitelist your account, although I'll leave the final decision up to Cheryl.

We don't have any rule about age except the following: The child has to be old enough to read and respond to chats, or you have to be next to them while they are online. We treat all players as adults and expect them to follow the rules as if they were.
When do you think Cheryl will be around to okay (or deny) my whitelist? My son is very impatient lol
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ccgr » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:43 pm

I have compleated 15 posts. May I please be whitelisted :?: My minecraft username is auskey08.

added

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ccgr » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:44 pm

is your Minecraft username USMC_Marksman?

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ccgr » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:47 pm

When do you think Cheryl will be around to okay (or deny) my whitelist? My son is very impatient lol

Your kid is also a griefer that has destroyed other people's properties on our server. Will you be supervising your child? Our admins are not babysitters and will ban any account caught griefing. Will you be responsible for your child's actions?

auskey08
Noob
Noob

Postby auskey08 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:29 am

I have been white listed as auskey08, I gave you the wrong information on accident, my minecraft username is actually Auskey08 with a capital A. may you please whitelist me as that, I'm very sorry.
Last edited by auskey08 on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jvogel0321
Noob
Noob

Postby jvogel0321 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:30 am

Your kid is also a griefer that has destroyed other people's properties on our server. Will you be supervising your child? Our admins are not babysitters and will ban any account caught griefing. Will you be responsible for your child's actions?
My child knows not to grief. I have no idea what you are referring to, except that one time he was working on a creative thing and someone griefed his work, and he undid what they did?

Seriously, when he is on, I am almost always watching what he does. Not to say I am over his shoulder the entire time... but I am here watching him. If my son has griefed, then why hasn't the account been banned?

I have not asked you to babysit my child, I asked that his (or rather my) account be whitelisted so that we could play together on the server.

My child is a good Christian, who loves our Lord and tries his best to be the best he can be. If he has made a mistake, it was just that, a mistake. I am always responsible for my child's actions, as I am a good father. I just have to say, I take offense at your tone.

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ccgr » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:07 pm

My understanding is that a lot of destruction had to be undone on your account back in December because your child was logged into it. If I was misinformed than I apologize. Many times in the past kids have been let on and let loose without parental supervision and there are more destruction stories than success stories, sadly. If you're willing to supervise I'm okay with letting them play. Sorry again for any misunderstanding, but take into consideration the track record we're dealing with as many parents turn to TVs and computers to raise their kids. :(

StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin

Postby StarvedArtist » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:48 pm

Let me explain a bit better what Cheryl meant :)

Back in December, you had let your kid on and me and Jsrcksaaf found tons of griefing under your name. I don't mean a little bit, I mean lots. We were 99% sure it was your kid on your account, and not you, therefore we really wanted to get ahold of you and just let you know not to let your kid on anymore instead of you getting banned. Jsrcksaaf tried to pm you on here, on the server, she even tried to put mail in your mailbox about it and you never wrote her back or even got on for months after that.

Now we are seeing you back on, and you bringing up your kid joining, so this issue is coming back up now.

We are okay with letting your kid have another chance, but he needs to be watched.

Return to “Minecraft”