New Member Introductions

All Minecraft posts go here
Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!

Re: New Member Introductions

Post by Xinori »

Haha, hai Willy, nice to meet ya! I've seen you in game already - oh, do u have steam? You can find me there if you wish! Welcome, hope you settle and have some fun!
YT Channel XinoGamez | Design Agency Tinkering Owl | Blog BrimoKnight

Chewie41
Noob
Noob

Post by Chewie41 »

Hi My name is Daniel. I would like to play games on Minecraft. I am 9 years old.

captinbloks
Noob
Noob

Post by captinbloks »

Hello! I am captinbloks, which is my minecraft username. I am a 12 year old christian, and I play drums at my grandpa's church! I am a coder, and I know all kinds of computer languages. I'm really exited to have found a christian server! I hope I will be able to play on it, and I will obey the rules and respect everyone on. :D

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ccgr »

Welcome! Glad you found us!

Ianb262
Noob
Noob

Post by Ianb262 »

Hi,
I am Ianb262 and I am new... Hello!

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ccgr »

Welcome and hello!

Capitalism78
Noob
Noob

Post by Capitalism78 »

Hello!

My name is Chris, but on Minecraft I am known as Capitalism78.

I am looking for a friendly like minded server to join and play on. I am a Christian and happy to see servers geared towards the community.

When I play games online I usually dont listen to music, instead I stream videos from youtube. Currently my stream consists of Pastor JD Farag, Kent Hovind, Steve Quayle, and any other videos that I can listen too regarding the topic of creation and or Giants.

I'm pretty easy going and there may be gaps of my game play as my fiance and I are planning our wedding for Oct of 2016 but when I have time to unwind I like to play mindcraft.

If whitelisted I will gladly abide but the rules of the server, and appreciate the consideration.

Thank you,
Cap

Muddy56
Noob
Noob

Post by Muddy56 »

Hello. I'm Muddy56 and I love Jesus with al my heart. I can't wait to play Minecraft with other Christians!

bmanyugioh
Noob
Noob

Post by bmanyugioh »

Hey, guys. My name is Brendan (bmanyugioh), and I decided to try and join this group and play on this server because I am currently looking to convert to Christianity, and I figured it would be wise to seek out Christians. I hope that I won't be too much of a burden for you guys :lol:

In order to make myself useful, I can provide plenty of facts, feats, and quotes for use in science fiction debate (Specifically involving Warhammer 40,000). Sci-fi debate is my main hobby, and I can help out anybody that needs it.

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ccgr »

Welcome! What religion are you currently?

bmanyugioh
Noob
Noob

Post by bmanyugioh »

ccgr wrote:Welcome! What religion are you currently?
None, I suppose. I grew up in an atheist household, and have never really considered myself to have a religion.
As of recently, I've been feeling somewhat compelled to research Christianity. After having read and listened and watched for a few months, I've decided that this is what I want.
Spoiler:
Sorry about the reply time, I'm on multiple forums :lol:

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ccgr »

There are so many different flavors of Christianity out there, the key is to find a good church in your area that has a preacher that is teaching God's message and not man made doctrine

Ava Rose
Noob
Noob

Post by Ava Rose »

New here!

sugar_cane_gang
Noob
Noob

Post by sugar_cane_gang »

Hi, I'm Sugar_Cane_Gang. I'm definitely looking forward to meeting new people, building stuff, talking with people, and playing with people on this server. I am a Christian and I am hoping to have a wonderful time on this server.

Comotto

Post by Comotto »

bmanyugioh wrote:
ccgr wrote:Welcome! What religion are you currently?
None, I suppose. I grew up in an atheist household, and have never really considered myself to have a religion.
As of recently, I've been feeling somewhat compelled to research Christianity. After having read and listened and watched for a few months, I've decided that this is what I want.
Spoiler:
Sorry about the reply time, I'm on multiple forums :lol:
God works in mysterious ways. Consider that His spirit may be moving you in a direction. Whatever questions you ask and answers you receive, make sure you are comfortable with the conversation. If it is His direction discernment will guide you.
Peace.
CARZ

Return to “Minecraft”