Re: 15 posting suggestions to get started

Postby Yolotiger13 » Sun May 10, 2015 7:11 pm

1. im a good worker and a friendly guy and will obey the rules and team :D

ABOUT9D9NINJAS
Noob
Noob

Re: New Member Introductions

Postby ABOUT9D9NINJAS » Sun May 10, 2015 11:03 pm

Sup sup! Hi! I'm ABOUT9D9NINJAS! I just finished bible school as of 5 days ago and my friend pointed me to this server/site deal. I first started playing Mc when my fellow cabin-mates had me try it out and i loved it! I'm super sportsy and enjoy all sorts of game genres. I love music as well but not so much country... (sorry...) longboarding is one of my favorite pass times as well as paintballing and prop making/cosplaying! I hope to make tons of friends here soon enough and can't wait to play! Stay frosty!

HaggisPK
Noob
Noob

Postby HaggisPK » Mon May 11, 2015 11:18 pm

Sup sup! Hi! I'm ABOUT9D9NINJAS! I just finished bible school as of 5 days ago and my friend pointed me to this server/site deal. I first started playing Mc when my fellow cabin-mates had me try it out and i loved it! I'm super sportsy and enjoy all sorts of game genres. I love music as well but not so much country... (sorry...) longboarding is one of my favorite pass times as well as paintballing and prop making/cosplaying! I hope to make tons of friends here soon enough and can't wait to play! Stay frosty!
The hype is REAL!!! cant wait till your on!

Zeck
Noob
Noob

Postby Zeck » Tue May 12, 2015 12:43 am

Hi my names is James Ezekiel... I am new in this game and I would like to join with you all. I love Jesus too..

Zeck
Noob
Noob

Re: 15 posting suggestions to get started

Postby Zeck » Tue May 12, 2015 1:37 am

I like to join in this site because it says it is a Christ centered site.. So please loop me in..

Zeck
Noob
Noob

Postby Zeck » Tue May 12, 2015 4:38 am

Hi Zeck again! I can't wait to be part of your community... hope you consider my request... been waiting for your response..

MurrayM13
Noob
Noob

Postby MurrayM13 » Fri May 15, 2015 10:27 pm

Hi, I'm Malachi Murray. I am thirteen yrs. old and I want to join this server

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!

Postby ccgr » Sat May 16, 2015 9:51 am

Welcome!

webyankee
Noob
Noob

Postby webyankee » Sun May 17, 2015 10:54 am

Hi, Im a member of the OLDER generation of gamers that has been waiting for the technology to get to the point of awsome game venues. Of course this technology comes with the price of having not so focused on gaming players jumping into the mix. As a Christian I find a lot of ungodly attitudes and behavior with some of the people who play these games. Many believe that God and the bible is just a bunch of fairytails and they do not know or even have any idea about the creator. I have had some discussions about these things with such players and they are hard to reach, being adiment about their positions. It always amazes me when someone who has lived only less than 150 years knows all about the creation of the universe and that they know for sure there is no God, amazingly narsistic in the least.

I like to play games with top noch graphic and have a more mature game atmosphere, in other words not kids games or cartoon graphics. I have always like fantasy and science fiction and so I have been playing Perfect World (PWI) for a long time even though it is free to play/pay it has become extremely expensive at the highest toon levels if you want all the goodies. The game could be so much better but the dev focus so much on getting revenue that it spoils the theme of the game.

Im a guy and have always like the idea of driving around in a tank. Now there are several games featuring tanks and armored vehicles, YeeeHaww.
Oops, sorry just had to do it.
I have been playing World of Tanks for about a year now and there is other games like War Thunder and soon to be released, Armored Warfare.
I managed to get into World of Warships where different types of vintage warships fight in teams in different sea battles.

Last but not least is Minecraft which brings out both the builder and explorer in me but it would be better to play this game with other people as it gets lonely when you play it by yourself, Im hoping to change that.

I would like to find other players to play these games with so PM me for more info. God Bless

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ccgr » Mon May 18, 2015 7:53 am

Glad you found us, welcome!

MurrayM13
Noob
Noob

Postby MurrayM13 » Sat May 23, 2015 4:10 pm

Hi, this is MurrayM12. I was white-listed two days ago, but now it keeps saying I'm not. Plz put me back on. I hate going to other servers. There is always something inappropriate on every single server but this one.

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ccgr » Sat May 23, 2015 5:19 pm

murray, you have not been whitelisted you need 15 posts and you only have 3

JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin

Postby JesusIsLord713 » Sat May 23, 2015 7:48 pm

Oh I think I know what happened. Some things happened the last few days and somehow turned whitelisting to false. So that allowed anyone to come on but they must of fixed it so you can't come on anymore.
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!

SpeakLIfe2000
Noob
Noob

Postby SpeakLIfe2000 » Sun May 24, 2015 7:01 pm

Hello I wish not give my real name but my minecraft name to keep my family safe. I am SpeakLIfe2000, I based my username of the TobyMac song: SpeakLife my favorite song revelation song by casting crowns. I Believe that Jesus is the son of man and God that He came died and rose again so that we may be free from the law of sin and death. I am really looking forward to this server I have had really bad experience with a different server.

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ccgr » Sun May 24, 2015 7:55 pm

No need to share your real name. Welcome!

Return to “Minecraft”