New Member Introductions

All Minecraft posts go here
jsrcksaaf

Re: New Member Introductions

Postby jsrcksaaf » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:17 pm

Hi James, I'm new too. Have fun posting! I wish I had your cooler weather right now! its 95 in Alabama.

sjbc2003
Noob
Noob

Postby sjbc2003 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:25 pm

Hi
My game name is SJBC2003. My brother plays on this server and it looks really cool. I would like to play on it too.
Thanks,
SJBC

BallisticRapture
Noob
Noob

Postby BallisticRapture » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:14 am

Hello my name is Dalton Osborne, Just a little info: I am active in church and in ministry. I attend Church Grove Baptist Church in Dyersburg,Tn and I am an IT Professional by trade. I love God and I do believe that Jesus is alive and he is my Lord and Savior! When I surrendered it was the best moment of my life. My life was forever changed in a instant. As far as my gaming background goes I come from console based gaming. I just recently got in to PC gaming and so far I am enjoying it. I am looking to meet christian gamers on this site as well as others. So far I am impressed with the site and the community God Bless everyone.

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!

Postby ccgr » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:54 pm

Welcome! Glad to have another techie on board :)

HankTheCowdog

Postby HankTheCowdog » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:41 pm

Welcome BallisticRapture! Are you good at redstone?

God's Not Dead!

Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Xinori » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:00 pm

HEY EVERYONE!!!
Hey, my name is Josef im 21 years old. My minecraft username is JCstateofmind. I play a bunch of games and I'm trying to find a good gaming community. I hope that I will be able to join this group. Thanks~
Hey JC, welcome, looks like you've been here for a few weeks now! Hope your loving it!
Hi everyone! :)

I just registered on the website tonight and I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Chris and deeply love our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I enjoy gaming but the only PC game I really play is minecraft. I am 22 years old and outside of gaming I enjoy playing and writing Christian contemporary music and spending time with my wonderful wife of one year :) I am really excited to have an opportunity to find a strong community of believers who not only value Christ but also enjoy the pleasure of gaming. see you guys around!

-Chris
Welcome ManofGod! Hope to see you around God Bless! and Congrats on that marriage... im on the 2nd year! ^-^ Blessings!
Hello!

I go by jsrcksaaf in Minecraft. My first name is Brittney. I was excited to find a server that takes the care to make sure as best as they can that the members aren't just some crazy people who want to destroy things. My husband and I are both music teachers. He also teaches first grade (bless his heart! lol). I'm sure he will want to through this meet and greet process to be accepted to the server also.

We like video games obviously. We also are really into disc golf and riding bikes. We have a beginners mountain bike course near where we live but I've only been able to do it once because it is so much harder than just riding on a road! He actually rides his to school most everyday. We live in Alabama which is crazy hot the last few days. I hope we meet some good minecraft friends!
Hey Brittney! You and your Husband are welcome! Hope to see you around in game.. and yes.. Console got absolutly nothing on PC... PC for the win! haha ^-^ Blessings!

Hey James, sjbc, and Ballisctic!! Wussup and WELCOME!!! Hope to see you around! Blessings!

OH HAI... CCGR!!! bwahahah Blessings! -C'yaz
YT Channel XinoGamez | Design Agency Tinkering Owl | Blog BrimoKnight

Adlarom
Noob
Noob

Postby Adlarom » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:25 pm

Well, usually I am known as Moralda in the gaming world, but since that un was taken I became Adlarom.

I'm a proud father of a beautiful little daughter(10 months), married to an amazing wife who doesn't play computer games :-/ and we are expecting our second child February 14th!

I play a bit on a private server, but I am looking for another with more involvement and interaction. However, forums are something I greatly dislike, so I am hoping this is well worth it. The reviews say it is. :-)

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ccgr » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:26 am

Welcome and congrats on the growing family! How did you hear about us?

HankTheCowdog

Postby HankTheCowdog » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:52 am

Welcome!

God's Not Dead!

BallisticRapture
Noob
Noob

Postby BallisticRapture » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:28 am

Thanks for the warm welcome. And HankTheCowdog I enjoy figuring out red stone contraptions.

Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Xinori » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:22 pm

Well, usually I am known as Moralda in the gaming world, but since that un was taken I became Adlarom.

I'm a proud father of a beautiful little daughter(10 months), married to an amazing wife who doesn't play computer games :-/ and we are expecting our second child February 14th!

I play a bit on a private server, but I am looking for another with more involvement and interaction. However, forums are something I greatly dislike, so I am hoping this is well worth it. The reviews say it is. :-)
Hey Moralda! Welcome... So glad you took the effort to post and speak out. We would love to see you join our server but it seems like you only have 3 posts. Please follow the prerequisites outlined here: https://www.christcenteredgamer.com/php ... BbnOPldV8E

Once complete, we will add you to the white-list! I understand you don't care for forums much, sorry to put you through this struggle. However, we would love to see you in game sometime! Blessings to you and your fam!
YT Channel XinoGamez | Design Agency Tinkering Owl | Blog BrimoKnight

Khoppa
Noob
Noob

Postby Khoppa » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:39 pm

Whelp..... My name is... Khoppa, I guess, and I was invited by my cousin to look up this MC server. Then I started this account to get invited to the server.
I have been a Christian since as long as I can remember ago (I'm 18, btws) and am looking forward to MCing with all you cums. :) I have been playing Minecraft for...3 years now? something like that, and have gotten to be a pretty good builder, now building some quite complicated builds. I am quite knowledgeable with most of MC, and many mods for Forge. I still enjoy a good vanilla game tho, and am like, TOTALLY pumped to play 1.8 on this server. :D
Anywho, I guess that's me, and you'll find out more about me in the other posts/threads.
Tty, mates,

Khoppa (MC username Khoppa1996)

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ccgr » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:03 pm

Welcome! We're not running 1.8 yet as bukiit is down due to a DMCA complaint

TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin

Postby TheAlexTDB » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:07 pm

Hope to see you in game soon Khoppa! ;)
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

UltraHyperGaMeR
Noob
Noob

Postby UltraHyperGaMeR » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:43 am

Yo I'm Jeremiah. In game you can call me any of the three words: Ultra Hyper or GaMeR. It doesnt really bother me.
I'm a 13 year old who went through puberty really early. I sound like a 20 year old and most of you guys wont believe im 13 :P. I was looking for a good minecraft server with cooperative and respecting players.
Really looking forward to playing with you guys. In really like what you did with the rules there and, yeah.

Return to “Minecraft”