New Member Introductions

All Minecraft posts go here
Petra03
Noob
Noob

Re: New Member Introductions

Postby Petra03 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:42 pm

Hello! My Name IS Petra03.

I am used to FTB and still learning there. I am looking for something for my son and I to bond in.

In Christ,

Micah

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!

Postby ccgr » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:01 pm

Welcome!

Holidayhomie
Noob
Noob

my limits

Postby Holidayhomie » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:27 pm

I wont be on the server Monday-Thursday because my parents have a rule against videogames on school nights.

LAVA89

Re: 15 posting suggestions to get started

Postby LAVA89 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:34 pm

Hi CCGR, I was wondering if posting in my Batman thread could be suggestion #16.

:mrgreen:

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ccgr » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:04 am

then that list would get more confusing with future movie threads to be added :P

LAVA89

Postby LAVA89 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:55 am

then that list would get more confusing with future movie threads to be added :P
What's wrong with a little bias? :P

Darkkodiak
Noob
Noob

Postby Darkkodiak » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:25 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Brandon and my Minecraft name is Darkodiakk.
I am a 25 year old happily married male. I grew up in California and now live in the Atlanta, Georgia area where I work full time as a department leader in a manufacturing plant. I am a born again Christian and am blessed to have been able to move very close to an amazing, world-impacting church that I am now becoming an active member of.

My favorite hobbies are playing video games and playing/recording music. I have been playing video games since I got an SNES console over 15 years ago, I have been a guitarist for over 8 years, and I have been a drummer for over 6 years. My favorite video game is Minecraft which I often play with my younger brother who lives in California.

I recently have been interested in finding kingdom purpose and community in some of the things I am involved with on a regular basis: specifically my work place and Minecraft. I have been trying to connect with other believers in Minecraft community for a couple of weeks now, and I am joining CCG in order to see what other Christian communities that have already been started look like, and what they are doing. I am also interested in making more kingdom connections with other believers who play Minecraft on CCG.

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ccgr » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:52 pm

Welcome! Glad you found us :)

Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Xinori » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:38 am

Hey and Welcome Brandon, I second that ccgr +1 Glad you found Us!

What a nice and full introduction, thanks for sharing those details with us. I just turned 27 this past Saturday, happily married, which should be a true statement for the rest of our lives. Anywho, its awesome that your seeking to glorify God in every area of your life including gaming or whatever you may do. Hope you find the friendships and community your looking for, here.

Be sure to finish getting 15 posts (a couple more to go at the time of this post) then post here:
https://www.christcenteredgamer.com/php ... _YCY_ldV8F

I've seen some of your posts through the site, some good stuff to share - you have. ^-^

Blessings - Have Fun!
-Xino
YT Channel XinoGamez | Design Agency Tinkering Owl | Blog BrimoKnight

Darkkodiak
Noob
Noob

Postby Darkkodiak » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:31 pm

Hey and Welcome Brandon, I second that ccgr +1 Glad you found Us!

What a nice and full introduction, thanks for sharing those details with us. I just turned 27 this past Saturday, happily married, which should be a true statement for the rest of our lives. Anywho, its awesome that your seeking to glorify God in every area of your life including gaming or whatever you may do. Hope you find the friendships and community your looking for, here.

Be sure to finish getting 15 posts (a couple more to go at the time of this post) then post here:
https://www.christcenteredgamer.com/php ... _YCY_ldV8F

I've seen some of your posts through the site, some good stuff to share - you have. ^-^

Blessings - Have Fun!
-Xino
Thanks for the warm welcome admins! I tried to finish 15 last night, but if I'm going to post, I'm going to post... you know what I mean? Can't post anything on just anything haha. Thanks for the reminder though. Thats more than a few things we have in common then isn't it Xinori? Look forward to seeing the server and meeting you in game.

JCstateofmind
Noob
Noob

Postby JCstateofmind » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:49 am

Hey, my name is Josef im 21 years old. My minecraft username is JCstateofmind. I play a bunch of games and I'm trying to find a good gaming community. I hope that I will be able to join this group. Thanks~

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ccgr » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:04 pm

Welcome! Glad you found us!

ManofGod79
Noob
Noob

Postby ManofGod79 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:27 am

Hi everyone! :)

I just registered on the website tonight and I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Chris and deeply love our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I enjoy gaming but the only PC game I really play is minecraft. I am 22 years old and outside of gaming I enjoy playing and writing Christian contemporary music and spending time with my wonderful wife of one year :) I am really excited to have an opportunity to find a strong community of believers who not only value Christ but also enjoy the pleasure of gaming. see you guys around!

-Chris

jamesgrinchishin
Noob
Noob

Postby jamesgrinchishin » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:01 pm

Hello people! =D

I was bored looking up minecraft servers... and this showed up!
Without hesitation already I am on the website registering...
Then I'm here... so anyways I'm James, 14, going to become 15 in December. I like when Christianity is in stuff like this so i wanna join the server. yeah... my Father is a Pastor. I have two little sisters and two older brothers. They both play minecraft as well. I live in NY, (not the city). God bless....
"God helps them that help themselves"
-Benjamin Franklin

jsrcksaaf

Postby jsrcksaaf » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:57 am

Hello!

I go by jsrcksaaf in Minecraft. My first name is Brittney. I was excited to find a server that takes the care to make sure as best as they can that the members aren't just some crazy people who want to destroy things. My husband and I are both music teachers. He also teaches first grade (bless his heart! lol). I'm sure he will want to through this meet and greet process to be accepted to the server also.

We like video games obviously. We also are really into disc golf and riding bikes. We have a beginners mountain bike course near where we live but I've only been able to do it once because it is so much harder than just riding on a road! He actually rides his to school most everyday. We live in Alabama which is crazy hot the last few days. I hope we meet some good minecraft friends!

Return to “Minecraft”