Girl dies for 23 hours comes back and tells about heaven and hell

Got a question? We may have some answers!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
J.K. Riki
Hopefully it helps someone who needs it.

I am rather torn on such testimonies, myself, probably because of my suspicious nature regarding human kind! However I have to hold in my mind at all times Romans 14:4. And there was certainly a time when I would have simply judged outright this to be either fabricated or delusions (or both), but thankfully God showed me at one point how wrong I can be and gave me a whole heaping helping of humility through the experience.
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
J.K. Riki wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:00 pm Hopefully it helps someone who needs it.

I am rather torn on such testimonies, myself, probably because of my suspicious nature regarding human kind! However I have to hold in my mind at all times Romans 14:4. And there was certainly a time when I would have simply judged outright this to be either fabricated or delusions (or both), but thankfully God showed me at one point how wrong I can be and gave me a whole heaping helping of humility through the experience.
That's kinda where I am too. While I don't discount the possibility that people who have near death experiences do get glimpses beyond the veil, it seems unlikely to me that a person would be taken on a tour of Hell and pointed at specific individuals like that. It does come across as a very Catholic perspective (not a criticism, just an observation). It feels like it would be more likely that the message to take back to humanity would be one of love and hope.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
The testimony is a bit anti-Catholic by talking about the pope's greed, fornication, and Mary not listening to people's prayers.

Nothing in the testimony was unbiblical, an interesting recollection regardless
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
ccgr wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:34 pm The testimony is a bit anti-Catholic by talking about the pope's greed, fornication, and Mary not listening to people's prayers.

Nothing in the testimony was unbiblical, an interesting recollection regardless
Yeah that's a good point, I forgot that part. But IIRC the girl in question was from a Catholic background, right? I wonder what her local leaders think of it all.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
Michael Corleone
Noob
Noob
I would exercise caution against these claims. I haven't watched the video, but on first glance at what's written in the article as well as this site, I see a lot of doctrine that is dubious or that I understand to be false. For examples, this girl claims that demons are torturing humans in hell, while scripture does not teach that they live in hell, but rather will be thrown there for their own punishment and torment at the final judgment. Also, I find her teachings of pre-tribulation rapture (a view that didn't materialize until around the 1700's - 1800's) to be questionable. As well as her claim that people in hell would be begging for God's mercy, as the whole reason they are in hell is because they flatly reject His mercy.

I also found this page from gotquestions.org that outlined more problems with the claims from her experience: https://www.gotquestions.org/Angelica-Zambrano.html

As the gotquestions page states: "The fact that there are some true principles in Angelica’s vision does not make her a true prophetess or her visions divine."

So I would pray that God lays the truth upon her.