+13.question about hell

Got a question? We may have some answers!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Partyninja
Are you human?: Yes!
Hiya friends of CCGR i got a question about hell and i have asked my parents and peeps at my church about it as well this is a +13 question anyway my question is, let say a murderer killed a thousand people and died and went to hell would he suffer the pain, fear, and terror that the people he killed felt? As in if you kill a thousand people you die thousand times

I got this idea from an alternative ending to death note when light asks ryuk to kill him with his death note because his life became boring killing criminals so ryuk does as light asks and light wakes in the shinigami realm and the the same thing happens heres a link to the manga of it i just said http://aminoapps.com/page/anime/2551280 ... ate-ending dont worry ita not graphic its the subject matter which makes this +13

Ps I'm done with death note it screwed my life up this is my last post about death note so dont be worried about me being back on it/hooked again :)
Last edited by Partyninja on Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Don't Judge me I love bleach!
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
The understanding of Hell in my Church is a little different. Instead of being punished directly for one's sins in life, our decision to reject the Gospel and turn away from Heavenly Father results in our winding up in Outer Darkness, a place where the light of God is totally cut off. I suppose it's the difference between being tortured in prison, or being exiled in a terrible frozen wasteland.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
Partyninja
ArcticFox wrote:The understanding of Hell in my Church is a little different. Instead of being punished directly for one's sins in life, our decision to reject the Gospel and turn away from Heavenly Father results in our winding up in Outer Darkness, a place where the light of God is totally cut off. I suppose it's the difference between being tortured in prison, or being exiled in a terrible frozen wasteland.
Ahhhh

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
what he said
Partyninja
ccgr wrote:what he said
Lol

Lazarus
CCGR addict
Don't worry, God loves you, but if you don't follow a Bible interpreted a zillion different ways the correct way, he'll either burn you in hell or exile you to darkness.

We can only hope to have parents who love us that much.

By the way, you might see that murderer in heaven if he repents on his deathbed. I'll be down in hell with some of his victims, screaming in agony - forever. Ah, divine justice. Truly God's ways are not our ways...
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Stop embarrassing yourself, Laz.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
Lazarus
CCGR addict
I'm sorry, the mention of hell triggered me. #tumblr
Partyninja
Lazarus wrote:Don't worry, God loves you, but if you don't follow a Bible interpreted a zillion different ways the correct way, he'll either burn you in hell or exile you to darkness.

We can only hope to have parents who love us that much.

By the way, you might see that murderer in heaven if he repents on his deathbed. I'll be down in hell with some of his victims, screaming in agony - forever. Ah, divine justice. Truly God's ways are not our ways...
What the freak?

BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
I can not, in all honesty and love, allow this thread to go un-replied to by me.
We are to focus on good thoughts, not bad! The more we think on these types of things, the more Satan literally owns us. If we discuss things like this with Love then there IS a difference!
As I mentioned in another thread, Satan wishes to keep us focused on him, not God. Heaven is God's Kingdom whereas hell was created for the sole purpose of holding Satan and his angels when the time comes. AFTER Satan and his angels are tossed into the lake of fire (hell) then those who have not been recognized by Jesus will follow. It's that simple. Hell is a real place.
As for hell being a place of darkness, anywhere there is no presence of God, like hell will offer, it will be dark spiritually.
Okies, I now return this thread to it's normal operating procedures, still with much love you can do nothing about!
Peace!
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?