Popular Christian vlogger Sam found in Ashley Madison database

Got a question? We may have some answers!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
No doubt this will delight the anti-Christian media outlets who are desperate for something other than Planned Parenthood to make headlines.

(As if the media were even reporting on the Planned Parenthood scandal, amirite?)

For my part, I have nothing to say about this. John 8:7
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
IT seems like they already worked through it and confessed it to their church and each other, bummer this has to come up again. Still it makes me wonder what he got for close to $400, racy pics???
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
The way sites like that work is that you send money to buy "credits" which are spent on things like messaging other members.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
I don't delight in this. I found this very disappointing. When I saw the video where he announced the pregnancy and he seemed to care about his family.

And honestly, none of this is my business, or really anybody else's. Unless, of course, he wanted to post videos tell others how to be a good and godly husband and father... and oh. He did.

And if John 8:7 was actually a reason to not criticize certain actions or wrongdoings, wouldn't it too apply to the "Planned Parenthood Scandal?"
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
ArchAngel wrote: And if John 8:7 was actually a reason to not criticize certain actions or wrongdoings, wouldn't it too apply to the "Planned Parenthood Scandal?"
Glad you asked. I've been pondering the same question.

My answer is that John 8:7 doesn't counsel us not to criticize. It counsels us not to be hypocrites. It counsels us not to presume to punish without the moral authority to do so. Talking about someone's infidelity is simple gossip. "We're better than him because..." We, as a community, need take no action in that. It's not our job to go to this guy's house and tell him he's a screwup or pretend we're perfect because we either a) didn't get caught doing our own stupid things or b) didn't happen to do the same stupid thing he did. Gossip is all about making one's self look good by pointing out someone else's wrongs.

Exposing Planned Parenthood isn't gossip, and it isn't hypocrisy to say that killing a newborn baby and harvesting his/her organs is evil. John 8:7 doesn't counsel us to stand by and hold our tongue while the innocent are murdered for profit. We as a community DO have a duty to protect the lives of other people, and spread the word when something like that is happening in order to try to win justice.
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
coffeeblocks33
Noob
Noob
Like Arctic Fox said, I understand John 8:7 the same way I understand Matthew 7:1-2 and James 2:12-13. These scriptures aren't saying to never judge. They're saying be careful when you judge, because the measure you use will be used on you.