Christian Man Asks Thirteen Gay Bakeries To Bake Him Pro-Traditional Marriage Cake

Got a question? We may have some answers!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Lazarus
CCGR addict
amyjo88 wrote:
Non-Christians: I'm sorry that some Christians are mean and hateful. But lots of us aren't.
I'm sorry too, but they get a lot more attention than all the nice ones. It's kinda like how lots of Muslims condemn suicide bombings and terrorist activity but you never really hear about it that often.
amyjo88 wrote: Lawmakers: How about we let business owners choose who they will serve and what goods and services they will offer?
That did not work out very well for black people. And even though that was a looong time ago - I mean, fifty years...
amyjo88
Minecraft Server Admin
Lazarus wrote:
amyjo88 wrote: Lawmakers: How about we let business owners choose who they will serve and what goods and services they will offer?
That did not work out very well for black people. And even though that was a looong time ago - I mean, fifty years...
A lot has changed in fifty years. And if we continue to have the freedom to shop and hire as we please, we can decide which businesses get our money. Businesses can't stay in business if they don't have customers. I believe boycotting would be much more effective than voting to pass laws. Would enough people boycott a racist business to make a difference? In most of the US, I belive so. Would enough people boycott a business who refuses to put a gay slogan on a cake? In most of the US, I believe not. But I believe enough people would boycott a business that treated gays like blacks were treated 50 years ago.