New York passes new abortion bill involving poison and third trimester terminations

Got a question? We may have some answers!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Usmc52002
Noob
Noob
Oh my , like i have said on other posts . End times is upon us .
RoosterOnAStick
Are you human?: Yes!
Yeah...that's just not right.
“If the history of the 20th Century proved anything, it proved that however bad things were, human ingenuity could usually find a way to make them worse.” - Theodore Dalrymple
Lazarus
CCGR addict
Usmc52002 wrote:Oh my , like i have said on other posts . End times is upon us .
The Spartans just tossed live babies off a cliff after they were born. I don't remember the AntiChrist showing up in Greece.
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
BUT THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT

/s
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
DaBossOfTheWorld
Noob
Noob
That's awful news ):
Usmc52002
Noob
Noob
,"The Spartans just tossed live babies off a cliff after they were born. I don't remember the AntiChrist showing up in Greece."-Lazarus Yes but like chickensoup said this time is differnt .
Emwok
CCGR addict
Don't know if it's just me, but I think he was joking... Just wondering, but what view of Revelation do believe in: historical, futuristic or idealistic? I can explain if needed.
Spoiler:

ArcticFox
CCGR addict
This is one of the major reasons why Star Trek is Fantasy, not sci fi. In Trek, Humans from Earth are the leaders of the Federation in ethics.

"So wait... you people kill your own unborn young and you want to claim moral authority over us?"
"Well... yes..."

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... Fire all disruptor banks."
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Good thing the aliens are Christians
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
That's right because only Christians are deluded enough to think unborn babies shouldn't be torn apart and tossed in a dumpster, amirite?
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
Lazarus
CCGR addict
The graphic language is used to appeal to emotion and override the fact that a bunch of angry white men want to legislate every little detail of how all women manage their wombs and other body parts, while ironically claiming that they want the government to stay out of our lives.
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
ArcticFox wrote:That's right because only Christians are deluded enough to think unborn babies shouldn't be torn apart and tossed in a dumpster, amirite?
Borg Jesus was assimilated for your sins
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Lazarus wrote:The graphic language is used to appeal to emotion and override the fact that a bunch of angry white men want to legislate every little detail of how all women manage their wombs and other body parts, while ironically claiming that they want the government to stay out of our lives.
Oh totally, man. Why should a little detail like killing an unborn child be anyone else's business? Stupid angry white men, all morally bankrupt because of their race, age and the fact that they were elected into office by their constituents...
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
Lazarus
CCGR addict
Morally bankrupt wasn't what I said, but I totally agree that they are, so your sarcasm was... not sarcastic enough?