DDR: Mario Mix!

DDR, Rock Band, Guitar Hero, and other musical game discussions
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
DranzerFrost
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Just wondering if anyone else has/had the game or at least played it?

My favorite song was "Where is the Exit?".

I remember this game being impossible to find when it first came out, and I don't even know if you can get it anywhere anymore short of the used bargain bin (might not even find it there either). It's almost collective rare I think, except not actually that valuable... right now. :twisted:
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
bought it twice....both discs are scratched but one can play after a couple of tries. Fun game but too easy :)
Terrabyte20xx
Noob
Noob
ccgr wrote:bought it twice....both discs are scratched but one can play after a couple of tries. Fun game but too easy :)
This... except I only bought it once.
"Because man, somewhere in one of these... MEMORIES is the evidence!"
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
It's my favorite DDR title. It is rather easier than the originals, but I loved it too much to care.
DranzerFrost
Noob
Noob
Yeah it was a bit easy, but I believe the last few tracks of the game do get rather tricky in their own regard. For me personally the difficulty was just fine since I never really had enough interest in the DDR games to get really into them, yet I'm really competitive, so it wouldn't have sat well with me if I couldn't beat the REALLY hard songs on the regular games.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Never played it. Now watching play-through.

Oh my God. :shock:
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
way too easy :P
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
It seems to get harder as you progress. I was watching the rest of the playthroughs by myself.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
I'm a DDR veteran, (wrote most of our DDR reviews)and even at the hardest difficulty the game is barely challenging. Still fun and I love the music though.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
ccgr wrote:I'm a DDR veteran, (wrote most of our DDR reviews)and even at the hardest difficulty the game is barely challenging. Still fun and I love the music though.
This. I'm a huge fan of the game, but you'd have to put it on hard mode on one of the harder levels to equal normal for a standard DDR game.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
I think I found the bowser battle on the hardest difficulty mildly challenging
DranzerFrost
Noob
Noob
Yeah, I think Starring Wario was a tricky one for me because the beat seems so off compared to the rest.