Spam 2...the next thousand pages....

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
Saker
Gamer
Gamer
I agree.

I am currently trying to grow my hair to my waist, just for the heck of it. Have to see how long it takes for me to get fed up with it and hack it off. :)
"Wouldn't you light yourself on fire if there were ghosts in the room? I would." -Drew

"I can be quotable too!" -Kenny
Lazarus
CCGR addict
Sounds like a nice idea to me, Saker.
a_sigint_ninja
VIP Member
VIP Member
It wouldn't take me long to get fed up-that would be way too much hair to deal with. :evil:
Verd ori'shya beskar'gam.
Saker
Gamer
Gamer
Yeah. I had it that long when I was younger. Now its about mid-back. I am hoping now that I am older I will be more patient. :)
"Wouldn't you light yourself on fire if there were ghosts in the room? I would." -Drew

"I can be quotable too!" -Kenny
Lazarus
CCGR addict
Patience is a virtue, is it not? ;)

I used to be patient. Now I'm not. I used to have some brains, now I don't.
Alas, and alack. Woe is me. :cry:

*is definitely going to bed now.*
Kendrik
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Have fun with that, Saker.

I'm going to watch Luther now.
epsons
VIP Member
VIP Member
Xian_Lee wrote:A great idea, huh, epsons? You're not going to tell us what it is?

Speaking of ideas... Is there any chance that you would be interested in adding some of your synthesized awesomeness to a rock song, epsons? I don't have a song ready for undergoing the awesomeness yet, but does that sound like something you might be interested in?
Yeah, I'm up to it. However, the question of how I would use these...things. PM me with details, please.

As for the great idea, it's great! I would venture to say that It's more emotional than all of my other songs put together. It's trance, and is much less minimal than my other melodies and harmonies. It is not ambient so far, but I've mainly been working on the lead parts, bass parts, pad parts etc. so anyhting could turn out.
Last edited by epsons on Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I tried sniffing coke once, but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose."
a_sigint_ninja
VIP Member
VIP Member
I have no interest in spending the time to maintain that much, myself.

Enjoy yourself Xian.
Kendrik
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
epsons wrote:As for the great idea, it's great! I would venture to say that It's more emotional than all of my other songs put together. It's trance, and is much less minimal than my other melodies and harmonies. It is not ambient so far, but I've mainly been working on the lead parts, bass parts, pad parts etc. so anyhting could turn out.
That sounds awesome. I can't wait to hear it.

I'm currently pursuing a guitar driven song that's somewhat Texas Blues/Southern Rock (sorta kinda resemblant of Stevie Ray Vaughn's "Cold Shot" and/or ZZ Top's "Sharp Dressed Man") with some hints of heavy punk/ska here and there. Just a hint of it, however.

Oh, and just to iterate something I've said before: Luther is probably the best Christian movie ever made. Oh, and it's a really good movie to boot. Luther's passion and unwillingness to sell out (as portrayed, anyway) absolutely blow my mind. It's an inspiring movie, but not in that happy-go-lucky sense.
epsons
VIP Member
VIP Member
I'm currently pursuing a guitar driven song that's somewhat Texas Blues/Southern Rock (sorta kinda resemblant of Stevie Ray Vaughn's "Cold Shot" and/or ZZ Top's "Sharp Dressed Man") with some hints of heavy punk/ska here and there. Just a hint of it, however.
Hmm, I'm looking forward to it. I really enjoyed your guitar track(The one that used to be called "Another Day"), and I have always enjoyed ska, so it sounds like something I'd like to hear.
sorta kinda resemblant of Stevie Ray Vaughn's "Cold Shot" and/or ZZ Top's "Sharp Dressed Man"
Haven't heard of either...

Again, please PM me to explain the details to how I should apply synths/etc. to one of your rock songs, when you have something ready to get "synthed."
"I tried sniffing coke once, but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose."
The_Pendragon
Gamer
Gamer
Man, I leave for 10hrs and next thing I know I know nothing of what's going on here... :P
Image Image Image
Fred1000000
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Yawn.
Current Kudos: 135
Cool Points: 2
Awards: Most Crazy Batcrap Insane Poster
paintballjunkie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Location: Somewhere over the ridge about to snipe you with my tippmann A-5 with a flatline barrel system
agreed fred
Lazarus
CCGR addict
The_Pendragon wrote:Man, I leave for 10hrs and next thing I know I know nothing of what's going on here... :P
So investigate, Pen! Investigate!

*goes back to sleep*

ZzzzZzz... Huh - wha - what happened?
a_sigint_ninja
VIP Member
VIP Member
Funny Laz. How much sleep did you get?