I have no idea what to make a topic about.

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
I need topic ideas? Anyone?

Please helppp!
Comotto
Does your chewing gum lose it's flavor on the bed post overnight?

CARZ
J.K. Riki
Topic for what?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
How about a thread asking for topic ideas!

... oh.
kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer
Yeah, right?
vandalsblj
Noob
Noob
How about we discuss how much wood a woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Personally, I think that a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Change my mind? :D
J.K. Riki
vandalsblj wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:06 am Personally, I think that a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
This does not take into account the desire of the woodchuck. Not to mention the individuality of which woodchuck we're speaking of.

Is it safe to say that not all woodchucks have the same passion for chucking wood? I think so. To belittle this proud and noble land mammal by claiming each desires the same amount of wood chucking is to remove the very soul of unique existence.

So we are really dealing with two figures here: The amount of wood that COULD be chucked (CBC) and the amount of wood that any individual woodchuck might DESIRE to chuck (DTC). When the CBC and DTC align, what you say is true. That woodchuck would chuck as much wood as it could chuck if it could. But I would argue, based on the fundamental randomness of our Universe when it comes to sentient creatures, that often the CBC and DTC do not align, and the CBC is likely far higher than the DTC. In those instances, I truly believe a woodchuck would chuck only as much wood as he or she desired to chuck, regardless of far-end capability.

Also we should define "could" in this instance. Are we speaking to chucking until one dies? Or is it important to cease chucking before death occurs, which means perhaps there is still some wood on the table that COULD be chucked, but it is unsafe to do so? Is the table ITSELF wood, and if so, would chucking it lead to a lower quality of life (QOL)? As the old woodchuck saying goes "Once a table is chucked, you now have one less table." (Side note, this is why most woodchuck tables are now constructed out of petroleum polymer. There is a large publicity campaign about it being a showcase of "advancements in woodchuck recycling endeavors" but that is merely propaganda. Truthfully the production of recycled plastic woodchuck tables is worse for the environment than simply constructing them out of the historically viable wood.)

I hope this has helped to change your mind a bit on this subject. It is no doubt an important one (if it was not, would I have just wasted twenty minutes typing this response? Hardly!) and deserves further consideration.

Also please note that the term Woodchuck is generally seen as an outdated and slightly racist term for Groundhog. Groundhogs can refer to each other as Woodchucks, but it is less acceptable for those outside of Groundhog culture to use the term.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
You did have an idea of what topic to make. You had an idea to make a topic asking for topic ideas!

Good job :)
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer
lol XD

...and I inadvertently started a discussion about woodchucking. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: