A quick conversation with my family.

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Michael Ironside voice: "I swear..."

*Stands alone on rocky outcropping in the midst of a forest as a cold wind blows, gently swaying my gray leather duster*

"If you ruin Christmas with your idiotic prophesying of doom due to the outcome of the election..."

*Tightens finger-gloved fist around sand and growls*

"There shall be a reckoning."

*Releases sand and walks away into the forest, hair blowing dramatically under a Santa Clause hat*
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
ugh I hope we don't have to deal with the negativity for 4 years
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Not likely
ccgr wrote:ugh I hope we don't have to deal with the negativity for 4 years
Negativity towards trump?
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
yes
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Not likely
ccgr wrote:yes
Yeah, at least we don't have Hillary. I just couldn't live.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Let's be realistic. Trump could find a way to eliminate the national debt and reduce unemployment to 1%, and the left-wingers will still blame Trump for that remaining 1% and "destablinizing" the global economy.

They did the same thing to Ronald Reagan after all. It wasn't until after he left the office when many Democrats finally agreed that his policies actually made America a better place. (Even now, there are still some who say that Reagan did a terrible job. Most sensible people dismiss such criticisms, though. He was the last really good President this country had.)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Entirely true. And if we are going to be even more honest, the exact same scenario would have happened had the election gone the other way.

Which is why I'm going to invest in finger gloves and high-powered NERF guns, and I recommend everyone else to do the same. Family get togethers are no place for rants and spats and dire prognostications of doom.

Remember: Christmas is the season of giving, and it is the thought that counts. <3 The velocity of said gift has never been brought into evaluation, nor the thought being one based upon justice.