Your Favorite Fall Activitie

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::AUTUMN IS COMING:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Since Fall is just around the corner, I though it would be great for everyone to share what they love about the Fall season the most. Everyone's got something that gets them excited about this time of yea.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT AUTUMN?
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
For this year my favorite things about upcoming Autumn is the cooler weather (both me and my mom are getting sick of the heat, but it's starting to cool now) and the leaves changing colors and falling.

It seems like a few plants that we have are already preparing for Autumn.
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
I love to go to the apple orchards to pick apples, and get sweats from the shop they have. It's GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it when it cools down in the Fall because I get to hot in summer. I love to go fishing in the Fall. 'Cause on one to go with and I get a fishing spot ALL to myself. Autumn is also when my mom bakes her delicious Fall treats, and she bakes a lot of them, and there is always more than what you think is on your plate. Activities and other fun things start up with the new school year. Me and my family always do stuff together in the Fall. So, this season bring everyone together. That's what I love about Fall.
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Truly one of the best seasons. I love the smell! I and my family would go to an apple orchard, spend time picking apples. The best part is getting some good ol' apple cider! :D

Thanks,
Woiv
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.
Turtle_Player_8
Noob
Noob
Cider, playing outside with friends, and leaf catching/piles! :D
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Forgot to mention playing outside!
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
picking apples, when I was a lot younger I loved jumping into piles of raked leaves :)
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
ccgr wrote:picking apples, when I was a lot younger I loved jumping into piles of raked leaves :)
Enjoy fall 8). Florida is hot and tropical, but being in Chicago in fall time is comforting I do frequently fly back, but staying an extra couple more weeks would be great 8). I'm looking forward to going back for a couple weeks in a few days. And already looking forward to flying back for Christmas . :D

Enjoy IL! I realised how much i truly miss full time being there!

o CCGR forum moderator.
Dynim
Noob
Noob
Deer season!
HoopsJVL
Noob
Noob
Does this have to do with ties or and activity? JK - This was my first joke.
crizpy
Noob
Noob
as everyone else is saying picking apples is one of the best fall activities
Malone
Noob
Noob
crizpy wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 2:48 pm as everyone else is saying picking apples is one of the best fall activities. Also due to cold weather I like going on a cruise along some river and admire the landscape. The last time I admired the landscapes of St Petersburg was about a year ago. I had a trip via Vodohod and I liked it a lot. In terms of value for money ratio it was awesome!

Same here :) I also like travelling when it is not dead hot like in summer :D
Knaptihuved
Noob
Noob
I know I'm late to the party but my wife and I love making fresh homemade soups when fall comes around. Creamy potato leek is a family favorite.