Breaking news!

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
Jorgmeisterwork
storm
Gamer
Gamer
ok now I know my migraines are bad today I totally confused at this :?: :? lol
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King
Jorgmeisterwork
storm wrote:ok now I know my migraines are bad today I totally confused at this :?: :? lol
A hint: I posted it in the nonsense topic :) And you know who Notch is right?
storm
Gamer
Gamer
Jorgmeisterwork wrote:
storm wrote:ok now I know my migraines are bad today I totally confused at this :?: :? lol
Ok and no i didnt know the notch glitch been going through a great lynn glitch lately :?
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King
Jorgmeisterwork
storm wrote:
Jorgmeisterwork wrote:
Ok and no i didnt know the notch glitch been going through a great lynn glitch lately :?
notch glitch?

Okay heres my bad humour. I remembered i once read about Notch being false banned a lot, and it was linked to fishbans.
As far as i know the admins use fishban when they whitelist People to check if they are banned. It dont cover every ban but a lot of them. ( if the server reports in the ban to one ofthe ban companies)

When I then searched for Notch, it shows he have a lot of stupid bans ;)

So my breaking New was "hey see here folks! Who should think that Notch was such a bad guy" even if everyone knows its jokes against him. So if Notch try to join this servers he wont get access.

Notch is the founder of Minecraft :P He wouldnt grief ( I think)

(But, I discovered after posting this that some of the joke bans werent nice. Racial jokes... dont like that!)