Blowtorch to Kill Bug Sparks Fire

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
oregorn1997
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
Location: CreeperVille Kansas (actually I live in Florida, but I thought that sounded better)

OMG xD
I am the Slayer... Of creepers... maybe a skele or two... and occasionally a zombie...

Anyone want some gunpowder?
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Pssh fake. Fighting Sioux jersey, southern accent, Seattle news report.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
silly
storm
Gamer
Gamer
Orodrist wrote:Pssh fake. Fighting Sioux jersey, southern accent, Seattle news report.

it has to be no one can be that stupid and go on news ot prove they are that stupid (I hope)
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Oh I routinely use aerosol flame jets to kill spiders. The trick is not to use more that a little.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
It's totally fake, funny, but fake