All Aboard The Nope Train!

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
oregorn1997
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
Location: CreeperVille Kansas (actually I live in Florida, but I thought that sounded better)
I do actually have a slight phobia of swimming in deep water. I am a proficient swimmer, so I'm not completely sure why :/

When in/on boats, I'm pretty much completely fine. It's just when I am confronted with having to enter the water.

As to petting great whites, surprisingly, the thought of doing something like that doesn't unsettle me all that much.

Here's my contribution to the nope-train: fat wrestling.
I am the Slayer... Of creepers... maybe a skele or two... and occasionally a zombie...

Anyone want some gunpowder?
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Here's mine:

This kind of thing freaks me out severely. When I watch video of this my heart races out of fear the guy's gonna fall through the crust onto the liquid lava... *Shudder*
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
Halo3Hunter113
This is a major nope for me.
Halo3Hunter113
ArcticFox wrote:Here's mine:

This kind of thing freaks me out severely. When I watch video of this my heart races out of fear the guy's gonna fall through the crust onto the liquid lava... *Shudder*
One of my greatest fears is falling into a volcano or lava, so this rustles my jimmies to infinity and beyond.
ScotchRobbins
VIP Member
VIP Member
[Insert witty afterthought here]
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
daaaaang!
LAC
Halo3Hunter113 wrote:This is a major nope for me.
honestly when I see this I just want to know what's down there it looks sort of epic...
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

Shoot first, double tap, and let God sort it out

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... =846026%20

Unhuman stuff ^^^
UnHuman ~3 kills
Halo3Hunter113
LAC wrote:
Halo3Hunter113 wrote:This is a major nope for me.
honestly when I see this I just want to know what's down there it looks sort of epic...
I do too but I don't want to go down there and there will be a ghost with an ax or something.
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
ArcticFox wrote:Here's mine:

Yikes,
yeah it's still hard (well kinda) to believe that someone I know very well has walked on lava crust. :wtc:
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
How about some one-two sentence horror stories? Not really "Nope" for me, but definitely can be a little unsettling.

"I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again."

"My sister says that mommy killed her. Mommy says that I don't have a sister."

"I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy check for monsters under my bed.” I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy there’s somebody on my bed.”"

"After struggling desperately to move any part of his paralytic body just to alert the doctors that he was conscious before they made the first incision, he was relieved to see that one of the nurses had noticed his pupils dilating from the bright light. She leaned in close and, in a whisper that tickled his ear, said "you think we don't know you're awake?""

"She wondered why she was casting two shadows. After all, there was only a single lightbulb."

"I used to enjoy watching people walk by outside my window. That was before I moved to the 4th floor."

"My daughter won't stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn't help."

"I ignore the sound of my room mate tapping on the door, asking me to let him in. I ignore it as I watch him sleep on the other side of the room"

And finally, a subtle one:

"He Even reads over my Letters to make sure i spelled everything Perfectly. although My capitalization isn't Excellent yet."
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
I like it!
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
Bruce_Campbell
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
http://news.distractify.com/culture/art ... ights/?v=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A vegan atheist walks into a bar. Bartender says "Hey, are you a vegan atheist? Just kidding, you've mentioned it like eight times already."
Jorgmeisterwork
2 nopes...

a) tornado in Norway where those things arent supposed to be, moving over 10 km, even near right where I live, whats the chance for that. It even tipped a tractor :!:

b) this. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ30gwcO-lY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. (Whats next? Tarzan or Vladimir Putin as playable characters?)

Im not sure which is most nope.
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Deepfreeze32 wrote:How about some one-two sentence horror stories? Not really "Nope" for me, but definitely can be a little unsettling.
Dude those are some Stephen King grade horror right there...
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
Halo3Hunter113
Jorgmeisterwork wrote: this. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ30gwcO-lY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. (Whats next? Tarzan or Vladimir Putin as playable characters?
How could Smash be a nope? I really love this Smash, it's got some great newcomers!