Divisions

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
When beginner is starting to be too easy, but intermediate is tearfully hard.

La, I was beginning to tire of beginner co-op vs. AI mode in League of Legends, because it's starting to get easy. So I jumped up to intermediate co-op vs AI . Not only is it incredibly more difficult, but the players are fart heads. XD

"WHY AREN'T YOU BUYING ITEMS"

"I don't have enough gold"

"THE GAME WOULD BE EASIER IF YOU BOUGHT ITEMS"

"I'm saving up for the big ones"

--Note, the "big" items are the ones recommended by the game, and usually the best ones, I have found. I actually got accosted for buying cheaper items, too. XD--

"BUY *insert item* U DON'T NEED BLUE POTION"

"I will when I have the gold. This is the first time I've tried the cheap armor, but I like the blue potions"

"WE COULD WIN IF ASHE (my character) WOULD BUY *insert item* AND *other character* WOULD BUY *insert item*"

"WHO WANTS TO SURRENDER COME ON GUYS"

"ASHE UR NOT EVEN TRYING"

"I THINK ASHE IS A SPAMMER"

*Finally bought item*

"ASHE BUY *insert item*"

"I KNOW IT'S A BOT MATCH BUT COME ON TRY"

"IT'S NO FUN IF YOU DON'T TRY"

"ASHE BUY *other item* AS SOON AS YOU CAN"

*MATCH OVER*

Keep in mind, my death count was around...1/5 of the total death count. Less, maybe. I didn't have but one kill, but I had like...14 assists. That's what Ashe does. She assists others, being mostly unable to kill heroes by herself. I wasn't playing around.

To be fair, there was one player in the match that was actually encouraging, and realized I was a noob. But still. Beginner players are much more friendly and helpful. Didn't expect that. I've played online games before, even Halo, and though I've been cursed up and down both walls, this was just more annoying. XD

/end RANT
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
I can see where that's immensely annoying, because the "advice" is really more about what they think will make THEIR game experience more fun, not yours.

"WE COULD WIN IF ASHE (my character) WOULD BUY *insert item* AND *other character* WOULD BUY *insert item*"
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I took it as highly annoying constructive criticism.

Because, though it took nearly 4k of gold (which is almost two other high grade items), the whatever it was, was effective.

Now I know that if I ever have a load of money to burn, I can buy that item and do a little more damage. XD
Pheonix
Forum Moderator
Watching Chozon learn MOBAs is more adorable than I expected.

:D
OI! I have a Tumblr. You could follow it if you want,

New member? Want to get those first 15 posts? This should help.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Wait...how adorable did you expect it to be?
Pheonix
Forum Moderator
Fairly.
OI! I have a Tumblr. You could follow it if you want,

New member? Want to get those first 15 posts? This should help.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I love you man. XD

Played my first "real" game yesterday. Got over eager in the beginning and fed one guy like...four times. Felt like an idiot, did strategy, teamed up with my team mates, and we valiantly secured victory (the other team, pansies, surrendered).

Also...I totally took vengeance upon that one guy.

I felt guilty...and happy. <3