THE DREAM IS BECOME A REALITY

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
Chozon1 wrote:I think we should agree that Macs in general are bad ideas.
He speaks the truth!

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Deepfreeze32 wrote:Right, except everyone knows that Fedora is a far superior Linux Distro to Ubuntu. :P
Challange...denied.

I've been wanting to give Fedora a shot, though. Main reason I use Ubuntu so often is I have the CD handy when something goes off with one of my computers. XD

Plus, like a said, Ubuntu is very, very simple. And I am not handy with a command line. Too much thought for too little response for me.
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
Chozon1 wrote:Plus, like a said, Ubuntu is very, very simple. And I am not handy with a command line. Too much thought for too little response for me.
I'm gonna give you a Dennis Ritchie quote, speaking on the nature of Unix (Which was command-line only for a long time):

"Unix is simple. It just takes a genius to understand it's simplicity."

Seriously though. I spend more time with the Terminal than anything else these days. It's a matter of understanding both the 'why' and the 'how'.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Both of which take too much of my brainpower for the simplistic ways I use a computer. I 'spose if I did anything advanced I'd be forced to learn.

Writing and playing games, I have found, are handled well enough by clicking icons. XD