THE DREAM IS BECOME A REALITY

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
For years, I've been like "If McDonalds has (allegedly) chicken nuggets, why don't they also sell fish nuggets?" And thus the dream stayed as such.

BUT NOW...Fish McBites. And they are glorious, and so tasty. Made of pollock, so a tad fishy...but delicious nonetheless.

Also, the shamrock shake is back. So I am teh haps. So teh haps. I could eat their fishliciousness by the fist full.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
As cynical as you can be, I'm surprised you get this excited about McDonalds.

I thought you were a hipster, man.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
ohnolookout
VIP Member
VIP Member
That's not fish.
Si ergo Filius vos liberaverit vere liberi eritis
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
The fact that they made Fish McBites only proves that they're running out of ideas. Kind of like Apple and the iPad Mini.

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
ArchAngel wrote:As cynical as you can be, I'm surprised you get this excited about McDonalds.

chant with me, brethren

sellout, sellout :P
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
CountKrazy
VIP Member
VIP Member
Chozon is OVER

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I never claimed to be a hipster. The label was applied to me in what I believe was supposed to be an attempt to aggravate me. It did aggravate me for a few minutes.

But for myself, I remain true to myself by enjoying processed, fried fish. Which has been chopped up into little bites. And then dipped in tartar sauce. And then nommed by yours truly. Since I remain true to who I am, I cannot be a sellout. And that is what I find important.

But if you wish to think me so, I cannot stop it. ^_^ But neither will I let it affect me in any discernible way. As far being cynical well, that's just the result of 22 years living amongst other people. :P My level of "being supahfly" has nothing to do with that.

My point in this overly verbal tirade?

LONG LIVE FRIED FISH AND JUNK FOOD! I HOLD THEE DEAR IN MY HEART (probably until the day I die, considering cholesterol) AND WILL FIGHT FOR THINE JUSTICE AND NOMMING FOR ALL PEOPLES.

*tears off shirt to reveal "I <3 fish McBites tattooed on chest*

*and a swarthy patch of manly chest hair*
CountKrazy
VIP Member
VIP Member
A guy like that has chest hair? Chest hair is OVER
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote:I never claimed to be a hipster. The label was applied to me in what I believe was supposed to be an attempt to aggravate me. It did aggravate me for a few minutes.
I'm not trying to aggravate you or say you claimed to be a hipster. It's just light hearted teasing.

You're allowed to like McDonalds processed fried fish. My wife does. And I don't mind a Sausage McMuffin or a McDouble. It's value is handedly set at $1 and that's the way I like it.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
It is my honest opinion that for the money, the McDouble is the best cheeseburger you can buy from a fast food place.
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
ArchAngel wrote:As cynical as you can be, I'm surprised you get this excited about McDonalds.

C'mon man, everybody has that one special thing on the McDonald's menu that they secretly like, even if they normally avoid McDonald's like the plague.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
My weakness is the yogurt parfait
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Mmmm...sausage biscuits...
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
ArcticFox wrote:C'mon man, everybody has that one special thing on the McDonald's menu that they secretly like, even if they normally avoid McDonald's like the plague.
ArchAngel wrote:And I don't mind a Sausage McMuffin or a McDouble. It's value is handedly set at $1 and that's the way I like it.
Oh, and a big mac. I think everybody secretly likes it at least a little. Especially vegans.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Chicken McBites for me. (NOT spicy. the plain ones before the indigestion grenades)

Shamrock Shakes... oh lawd
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested