The Joke Thread

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
Why couldn't the little boy go to the theatres to watch the Pirate movie?
Because it was rated "ARRR"
Fumbles2012
Noob
Noob
A man is talking to God. "God, how long is a million years?" God answers, "To me, it's about a minute." "God, how much is a million dollars?" "To me, it's a penny." "God, may I have a penny?" "Wait a minute."
KoalaKyle
Noob
Noob
Wow! Two hours to read.
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
And I bet 1.5 hours of that was to read the joke about the guy and the snake in the desert...
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
codemanwessels
Noob
Noob
Q.what do you call a cow without legs

A.Ground beef
foalan258
Noob
Noob
A Blonde dyes her hair brown and is driving through the country side, she goes up a hill and comes upon a farmer with his sheep and she asks,"If I can guess how many sheep you have, may I take one?" The farmer agrees so the blonde thinks a while, then says,"384" The farmer is shocked and keeps his word and lets the blonde choose her sheep. The blonde chooses the cutest animal on the hill and the farmer then says,"If I can guess the real color of your hair may I have my dog back?"
shaqi1
Noob
Noob
Why can't a blonde call 9-1-1? :?
Because she can't find the eleven button :lol:
haleyboppers02
Noob
Noob
Q: What do you do when its raining cats and dogs?

A: Make sure not to step in a Poodle!

haleybopppers02
travmanwessels
Noob
Noob
knock knock. Who is there? orange! orange who? orange you gonna let me in its cold out here!
Sstavix
CCGR addict
foalan258 wrote:A Blonde dyes her hair brown and is driving through the country side, she goes up a hill and comes upon a farmer with his sheep and she asks,"If I can guess how many sheep you have, may I take one?" The farmer agrees so the blonde thinks a while, then says,"384" The farmer is shocked and keeps his word and lets the blonde choose her sheep. The blonde chooses the cutest animal on the hill and the farmer then says,"If I can guess the real color of your hair may I have my dog back?"
A slight - and equally hilarious = variation here.
Dabuddah453
Noob
Noob
(There are 400 posts, so forgive me if this was done before...)

There was a man who was selected to be part of an Astronaut program. He was thrilled, his family ecstatic! However, he felt he needed to talk to his girlfriend about it. See, he knew that the mission, while having a relatively high success rate, could still go terribly wrong and he didn't want his girlfriend to be able to move on in case the worst happened. So, he called her up and she, of course, did not like this idea. She begged and pleaded with him to wait until the launch to determine if he really would.

He accepted her terms, he prayed on it. He went to training. Days became weeks, weeks became months and before they knew it, the launch day was here. The families were there to support the space-adventurers and the man saw his girlfriend, holding back tears -- she didn't know what he was going to say to her. He walked up to her, slightly nervous, scratching the back of his head and he said...
Spoiler:
"I'm sorry, I just need some space."

They didn't break up, he got back safe and they lived happily ever after-- because people apparently want to know how their relationship went.

What is truth?

#FightTheNewDrug
Cup_Cake_Sweets
Noob
Noob
Why did Noah not go fishing a lot?
... because he had only 2 worms!! :lol:
Dabuddah453
Noob
Noob
Cup_Cake_Sweets wrote:Why did Noah not go fishing a lot?
... because he had only 2 worms!! :lol:
Who was the best financier in the Bible?

Noah because while he was floating on his stock, the rest of the world was in liquidation.

What is truth?

#FightTheNewDrug
enderdudewessels
Noob
Noob
Q;What do you call an elaphent in a phone booth?

A:stuck
Pog_the_Penguin
Noob
Noob
What do you call a squirrel in space?
An astronut XD