Exhale - TFK

Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
I pre-ordered Thousand Foot Krutch's latest album, which was released today (well... yesterday technically, since it's after midnight now...). This one is a great one. Of course, I tend to like my Christian rock hard.

According to their Twitter feed, a lot of other people liked it, too. Within minutes of it becoming available for sale, it hit #1 on the iTunes charts. But then it hit #3 on the overall charts, too!

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! In addition to their new album doing HUGE on the day it was released... the lead singer and his wife welcomed a new baby girl into their lives today as well! Very big day for the group, and very likely a sign of how blessed they are.

It may be a silly post, but I'm happy for these guys. They're doing well, and they have a great message to give. While they've found a great way to entertain people, too.

Incidentally, here is the lyric video for my favorite song off Exhale right now. If you like Christian rockers, this is definitely a group worth checking out. Even if they are crazy Canadians. ;)

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
pretty Cool! Thanks for Sharing!