Band nerd :)

Mizzkryzz
Hi guys i just recently joined and i was just looking around and i found the music forums. Well ,something interesting about me is i love to play instruments. I play alto saxophone , Flute, and a little clarinet. I have heard that I am a really good player and i believe it too. (not in a selfish way) I have always loved to play instruments. :mrgreen: So do any of you'll play instruments, If so, What instruments?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Typically, this section is devoted to music games. So I scootched it over to the Music forum. :D

Welcome to the forums. ^_^ You play a lot of instruments. :O I used to play the guitar reasonably well, but I let it go for reasons. I miss it.
Mizzkryzz
Guitar is pretty cool did you play acustic ,bass or electric? (thank you for moving me by the way) :D
Your musician who sings , plays sax, flute ,oboe , clarinet, trumpet , and piano.
The girl who is obsessed with music. ~ PandaLove~
ScotchRobbins
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
Chozon1 wrote:Typically, this section is devoted to music games. So I scootched it over to the Music forum. :D

Welcome to the forums. ^_^ You play a lot of instruments. :O I used to play the guitar reasonably well, but I let it go for reasons. I miss it.
Get back on board, Chozon1! I play guitar too!

And banjo, for some reason. Can't explain that.
[Insert witty afterthought here]
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I've lost the love man. Got a soul hurt that hasn't healed yet, and until that happens, I can't see myself picking the guitar back up.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
used to play cornet in grade school
ScotchRobbins
VIP Member
VIP Member
Chozon1 wrote:I've lost the love man. Got a soul hurt that hasn't healed yet, and until that happens, I can't see myself picking the guitar back up.
Is it cool if I turn that into a lyric if I ever start songwriting? That sounds like it belongs in a blues-rock song.
[Insert witty afterthought here]
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Go with my brother.
amberchick
Location: In the shadows of shadows........ the shadows in SA, Texas
Just so ya know, I'm 9

I play:

1. Guitar
2. Recorder (Or anything simaler to it I guess.... so that adds like 2 :P)
My name? I am.... THE CRAZY WEATHERMAN!!! The coolest weatherman out there...... 8)
I hide in the shadows of shadows...... 8) wait, how do you hear me? :silent:

Benjamen shot himself in the head-
http://www.christcenteredgamer.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=24302

To donate to Benjamen's cause-
http://www.gofundme.com/x57d8c
oregorn1997
Gamer
Gamer
Location: CreeperVille Kansas (actually I live in Florida, but I thought that sounded better)
I've played the piano for 6 years, the trombone for 4 years, and I recently picked up some classical guitar.

I have also picked up the cornet/trumpet on occasion when my band needs an extra.
I am the Slayer... Of creepers... maybe a skele or two... and occasionally a zombie...

Anyone want some gunpowder?
Mizzkryzz
nice ! if you didnt read i play Flute, Alto sax , Clarinet and i can sing a little.
Your musician who sings , plays sax, flute ,oboe , clarinet, trumpet , and piano.
The girl who is obsessed with music. ~ PandaLove~
Ninjaonfiyah
Noob
Noob
I played Piano for 5 years in grade school, African Drums for 2 years in Middle School and picked up Guitar for a couple years after a mission trip to the Dominican Republic in 2011. On Guitar, I primarily played Worship songs and Switchfoot's acoustic music. Now? I need a tuner for my Guitar when I have the motivation to do so 8)
wulfiedude14
Noob
Noob
I've played trumpet for eight years and I can play french horn reasonably well. I also play the piano a lot in my spare time.
Jesusfreak4110
Noob
Noob
I joined my school's band in sixth grade. I play the trombone, but I also play the piano and am trying to learn the banjo. Music is a great stress reliever for me, and a great way to glorify God.
"If you do not stand firm in your faith,
you will not stand at all." Isaiah 7:9