Last CD/Digital Album You Bought?

SamSlaught
Noob
Noob
The last CD I bought was "As For Me and My House" by John Waller. Powerful album and John Waller is a great Christian man!
Ojara
Noob
Noob
Last album I bought...I have Amazon Prime, so lately I've been getting my music for free...let me think...It was either "Red - Of Beauty and Rage" or "Lauren Daigle - How Can It Be"...both were purchased rather close together.
Keiken_
Noob
Noob
The last CD I bought was the soundtrack to a video game called Tiny & Big. It has a very unique southwestern sound to it. They did a good job of finding musicians that could blend keyboard, brass, and percussions to create a very distinct sound, reminiscent of Devotchka, if you're familiar.
IndigoFern
Noob
Noob
It's been a few months since I bought a CD. I think I bought two.

#Faster by Group1Crew
Run Wild. Live Free. Love Strong. by For King and Country
LifeCrafter98
Noob
Noob
The last CD I bought was Aerosmith's greatest hits
I thought Steven Tyler got a little crazy when he started screaming in "Dream on"

Good CD, has all my favorite songs from that band.
Sparing Link
Noob
Noob
Last album I bought was sometime last year. Red - Of Beauty and Rage. I'm starting to get into Red more and more, hoping to see them at Rock the Desert!
LifeCrafter98 wrote:The last CD I bought was Aerosmith's greatest hits
I thought Steven Tyler got a little crazy when he started screaming in "Dream on"

Good CD, has all my favorite songs from that band.
Now THAT is an awesome CD! I got that CD years ago, Aerosmith is one of my favorite bands. Joe Perry is partly why I picked up guitar, fantastic guitarist. Good choice!
Lexpeee
Noob
Noob
I think I last bought some game CDs from the store I usually go to, I guess? Can't exactly remember because I was young back then.
lokik21
Are you human?: Yes!
Lunaria by Danimal Cannon, I liked his previous stuff but haven't actually listened to it yet. He's been posting what the album is based off of and dissuading me a bit.
Before that it was Adventures of the OC Supertones, whom I've been listening to more lately.
dchsknight
Noob
Noob
I do not really buy CDs anymore. I buy Albums on Itunes.

The last album I bought was "Leo Metal Covers Volume 1" This is an album by Leo from Frog Leap Studios. He takes popular music from everywhere and covers them in metal style. He has done songs like Poker Face, Push it, Eye of the Tiger, Rolling in the Deep, Etc. I love his interpretations of music!
Faithbits
Noob
Noob
The last actual CD I bought was classical music (e.g. Bach Brandenburg Concerto). That was like 15 or 20 years ago. Now I download digital mp3s, which are so much more convenient. I'm old enough to remember the vinyl, 45 records, though.
Confused_Taco
Noob
Noob
Restart by newsboys
ipconfig433
Noob
Noob
Last CD I bought was FFH.
BradOfficial
Noob
Noob
I have never purchased a CD :o :lol:
EarlVonAwesome
I bought Spore on CD recently. I had played it a while ago and wanted it again, found it for cheap and just bought it. I sort of regret it but hey, it was fun reliving my childhood videogame times. I'll just need to play some RuneScape now and I'll be set
NightSky75
Noob
Noob
The last CD I bought was "And All the People Said Amen" by Matt Maher.