I added some new movies to Vudu, anyone interested?

skeer
Ultraviolet is a platform that let's you keep your movies across multiple movie websites such as Vudu, Flixster, and a few other platforms from what I hear. Vudu is the only website I know that lets you share videos with others, up to 5 others. Vudu is completely legal and from what I can tell, owned by Walmart.

There are a few catches with Vudu though. First is you can only share with up to five people. Next, not entirely sure, but it's mostly for streaming videos. There is an option for downloading I've heard, but idk the specifics. Finally, you need to live in the United States to watch these movies.

My current movie collection:
The Passion of the Christ
Courageous
Lord of the rings complete collection
Harry Potter 1-6 (missing 7 part 1 and 2)
X-Men 1 2 3
X-Men origins Wolverine
Batman begins
The incredible hulk
Be kind Rewind
Jurassic Park 3
A sound of thunder
Transformers (2007)

There is a parental control option, although I don't know the specifics yet. If there are any movies you want blocked, let me know. I'll see what I can do :)
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
That's cool, I have never heard of a service like this. Finally there is an advantage to having a lot of friends :)
skeer
Haha yeah it is pretty nice. Downside is all my friends play video games and don't watch movies hahaha.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
I haven't used it. Do the 7.1 sound options remain for uploaded videos?
skeer
I honestly don't know. I think some movies have 7.1, but I don't know which. It doesnt actually upload the videos, it scans the disc, looks it up, and adds it to the library. Most of the movies I added, I added in standard definition, so the video isn't really top notch anyways.

I watched Transformers yesterday, and it had some visual artifacts when I paused and resumed the movie. Just figured I'd give a heads up.