How long would you survive in a horror movie?

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
http://www.quizfreak.com/how-long-would ... ndex2.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You were the star of the movie and it was pretty easy to guess you would survive. You had a few close calls but in the end of it all, you lived. Bruised, bloody, and battered but still alive! Now they are thinking about the second movie and your chances are looking good, kind of. Good luck!
I guess being a gun owner helps
oregorn1997
Gamer
Gamer
Location: CreeperVille Kansas (actually I live in Florida, but I thought that sounded better)
You Survived The Whole Movie!
You were the star of the movie and it was pretty easy to guess you would survive. You had a few close calls but in the end of it all, you lived. Bruised, bloody, and battered but still alive! Now they are thinking about the second movie and your chances are looking good, kind of.
I am the Slayer... Of creepers... maybe a skele or two... and occasionally a zombie...

Anyone want some gunpowder?
Complex_Dreamer
Noob
Noob
You were the star of the movie and it was pretty easy to guess you would survive. You had a few close calls but in the end of it all, you lived. Bruised, bloody, and battered but still alive! Now they are thinking about the second movie and your chances are looking good, kind of. Good luck!
Um... did... did I do it right? :?
Partyninja
I like classics like gatorpeople
Last edited by Partyninja on Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Don't Judge me I love bleach!
Kwan
You Somehow Lived?

Somehow you managed to survive. Luck was definitely on your side. You were the jokester who kept dodging death time and time again. There were countless moment where viewers surely thought you were a goner, but you kept proving them wrong! Since the beginning of the movie you didn't take things too serious. People were actually betting that you would be the first to die. Actually, you kind of thought that too but you managed to prove everyone wrong including yourself. After all you do need some luck to survive a horror movie right?

It's because I punched him in the face, right?
GamerNoah98
Noob
Noob

Wellp. Idk If this is that accurate xD
ReasonFlees
Noob
Noob
Being a tactical minded gun owner finally pays off! :P
ArcticFox
CCGR addict

You were the star of the movie and it was pretty easy to guess you would survive. You had a few close calls but in the end of it all, you lived. Bruised, bloody, and battered but still alive! Now they are thinking about the second movie and your chances are looking good, kind of. Good luck! Leave a comment below and share the quiz to see your friends results!

I didn't pick the gun option because while I do have a .50 cal flintlock rifle, I don't keep any ammo around for it so at best it's a club. Apparently my knife is sufficient...
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
Sstavix
CCGR addict
I would have survived the whole movie.

Probably because I would be the one hiding behind the door, knife in my hand, waiting for the killer....
Bergkampdude
Noob
Noob
You were the star of the movie and it was pretty easy to guess you would survive. You had a few close calls but in the end of it all, you lived. Bruised, bloody, and battered but still alive! Now they are thinking about the second movie and your chances are looking good, kind of. Good luck! Leave a comment below and share the quiz to see your friends results!

yesss