[SPOILERS] Most Disappointing Movie Endings

Noobyhead99
Are you human?: Yes!
Please use the suggested format for your post.
This will allow viewers to spoil the movies they want to and to not spoil the ones the don't.

[MOVIE] Monty Python and the Holy Grail
[ENDING/WHY] Ending goes in spoiler parenthesis, along with why it was disappointing.
Spoiler:
I was really hoping that there would be lots of fake blood, fake limbs and hilarity while the English slaughtered the uptight French prunes, but no. Instead I was treated to an abrupt ending while the police stopped the army in their tracks. What?
What do you think?
Spoiler:
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
Really hard for me to find a movie that had a disappointing ending, since I tend to avoid movies that are given a bad review score on IMDB or RT. It could also be because it's almost 3:00am and I can't think of a movie right now. However, I can tell you the worst movie I've ever seen:
Spoiler:
S. Darko.
I wanted to buy myself a copy of Donnie Darko and the sequel came with it. What a horrible movie.
CountKrazy
VIP Member
VIP Member
Noobyhead99 wrote:
Spoiler:
I was really hoping that there would be lots of fake blood, fake limbs and hilarity while the English slaughtered the uptight French prunes, but no. Instead I was treated to an abrupt ending while the police stopped the army in their tracks. What?
And here, I think, we see the stark difference between American and British humor.
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
Well on the subject of Monty Python:
Spoiler:
I was happy with abruptly ending it, but it wasn't as good an ending as the one to Life of Brian.

Also, wrong section. Moved.
starwarsman
Noob
Noob
CountKrazy wrote:
Noobyhead99 wrote:
Spoiler:
And here, I think, we see the stark difference between American and British humor.
Couldn't agree more
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I love doctor who and Starwars!!!!!!!!