What was the last movie you watched?

stained4ever
Noob
Noob
Megamind which is kinda boring after the millionth time
Experiment2
Noob
Noob
Gods not dead.saw it earlier!it is amazing!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Herobrine's real
LegoFan560
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
Frozen. It has the most phenomenal soundtrack I've ever heard in a movie. Plus the plot and character development is amazing.
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

"Well then, carry on chaps."
-Deepfreeze32

"it's not malware guys it's linux ;)"
-ccgr

"Go play outside. That's what I'm going to do now."
-ccgr
TheWampaKing
VIP Member
VIP Member
The Grand Budapest Hotel

Amazing. Probably my new favorite from Wes Anderson.
"When the world flips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry wall"
"IT'S LIKE GIBBERISH ONLY IT'S IN PRINT." - DeadManReedeemed
Racks03
Noob
Noob
We sat down and watched 'Hours' last night.

It was a pretty good movie about a guy who loses his wife after she delivered their first baby. On top of all that, Hurricane Katrina came in and left things in a mess and him in the hospital trying to keep the baby alive.

It was a pretty good movie.. Makes you think about how things can change quickly in life.. and to be thankful for all that you have and those you have.
amberchick
Location: In the shadows of shadows........ the shadows in SA, Texas
I am watching "Despicable Me". Very cute.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)

I still like the Swedish one better. And not just because Noomi Rapace is better looking than Rooney Mara.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
Captain America: The Winter Soldier -

Everyone's raving about this one so I was surprised to find it fairly tedious. A few good action scenes that are bogged down by a silly plot and some unfortunate attempts at humor. Disappointing.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I can already tell you I'm going to like it.

Because I like Captain America, and Marvel in general.
TripExistence
donkey
I really thought I was going to like it. I really liked the first one and haven't truly hated any Marvel movie that I've seen (still haven't seen Thor: The Dark World). I didn't hate it, but it gets a resounding meh from me. I hope you like it.
GoHabsGoQC
Noob
Noob
Last movie I watched was Cowboys vs Aliens. It's not very good. I actually prefer the book I bought for two bucks lol although I never finished reading it and it was pretty much the exact same story. It's just that in my imagination, the characters were more developed and the story less silly...

As for Captain America, the first one was probably my least favorite Marvel movie ever, it was extremely tasteless. I haven't seen Winter Soldier but the fact that GSP is in it already makes it worth watching to me.
TripExistence
donkey
I've heard The First Avenger being called many things but tasteless hasn't been one of them. Care to elaborate?

Also, I'm probably in the minority about the sequel. That being said, GSP's scene lasts for maybe 10-15 minutes tops near the beginning, so don't hold out too much hope for that one.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Eh...I'm a fanboi for comic movies. I even like the terrible Toby MacGuire Spidermans.
TripExistence
donkey
Oh, no, that's fine. I would tentatively say that about myself. And I grew up on those! I legitimately think they're great and have great memories of seeing them at the theater. I don't think I even hated the third one, despite all of its problems.

I think it might just be that there's so many of them now, I've allowed myself to become disillusioned by them. :P On the bright side, I get to see Thor 2 this weekend for the first time. YISSS
Holly_Hamilton
Noob
Noob
Just saw Captian America 2. It was very cool. Just as good as the first one.