What was the last TV show you watched?

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Actually, I haven't seen Firefly either.

And...

DON'T DO IT.

All Creatures Great and Small again. It's actually getting funnier.
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
Haha Chozon, give me your reasons! And you should watch Firefly. It's not the greatest TV series ever as many people claim, but it really should have been given more of a chance than it did. We're lucky to have a movie at all.

Arch, do you think Angel was hard to get into without the background of Buffy? I'm one of those people that has to watch everything in chronological order/I am a completist which pretty much means if I watch one I'll watch the other too. Say goodbye to life.

What do you think?
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
It was fine for me, but I think I would have liked it even more if I started with Buffy. Buffy and Angel aired side by side for a couple seasons, so,that might be fun to switch off and see how plots interact.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
thelegend2004
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
I have kids and we like to watch Johnny Bravo. It is really funny!
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
For what it may be worth, I had no trouble getting into Angel without watching any of Buffy.

We're trying the 30 day Amazon Prime trial, which means the last show I watched was Stargate SG-1. Literally, one of my favorite shows ever, and probably one of the greatest Sci-Fi tales ever produced.
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
Well, gentlemen. I come to you having finished a season and a half of Buffy in less than three days. I knew getting into this show would be dangerous.

That being said, there were definitely points in the first season that were difficult to get through, but even with the ones that had a horrific amount of camp value, there was something in them worth watching. One of my least favorite episodes so far has my favorite line, "There's a demon in the internet." I do like that it doesn't tend to take itself too seriously, but for the monster-of-the-week episodes, I'm only really watching for the characters and not the plot-line. Luckily I've heard that everything improves greatly in season three, and I've already seen a good amount of improvement in development and special effects so far in the second season. I am planning on watching Angel when the two shows happen to overlap, even though I'm not hugely fond of Angelus in Buffy so far.
Isabella202
Noob
Noob
It was called Eureka, also a show called Warehouse 13. Very interesting shows :)
AnnieBoo13
Noob
Noob
Last TV show I have watched is Monk.. I watched it on Netflix
monkeydance
Noob
Noob
The last TV show I watched was Duck Dynasty.
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." -Jeremiah 29:11
Sub
Noob
Noob
Dexter.

6.5/10

It's pretty predictable. It also has no big plot, only small ones for each season. It can be a never ending story. However I love the character development in this serie, main reason I'm still watching it.
Bruce_Campbell
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Sub wrote:Dexter.

6.5/10

It's pretty predictable. It also has no big plot, only small ones for each season. It can be a never ending story. However I love the character development in this serie, main reason I'm still watching it.
I agree that Dexter is about a 6.5. It really varies from season to season between pretty darn good (season 4) and downright horrible (season 6). Pretty much any subplot that doesn't involve Dexter is awful.

And the current season, season 8, is the last. It's about time, really.
A vegan atheist walks into a bar. Bartender says "Hey, are you a vegan atheist? Just kidding, you've mentioned it like eight times already."
LDyer336
Noob
Noob
I haven't watched regular TV in a very long time. The last show I remember watching recently was NCIS and that was through Netflix.
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
The Looney Tunes show.
And NCIS
This is my signature
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Sons of Anarchy. Thus far is season 5, Joel McHale guest starred in a car chase and I got to see Ashley Tisdale dressed like a hooker getting the crap beat out of her. And seriously that last bit pretty much made all the poorer moments of the season worth watching.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Dutch_Scream
Noob
Noob
Supernatural! :D it's amazing in my opinion :)