if you found a death note would you use it?

Partyninja
Are you human?: Yes!
my answer is i might be cause the people who reject the word of God and do horrible things need to die in my opinion but its not gonna happen soo... tell what you would do. :)

Don't Judge me I love bleach!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Nope, too much moral responsibility
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Partyninja wrote:my answer is i might be cause the people who reject the word of God and do horrible things need to die in my opinion but its not gonna happen soo... tell what you would do. :)
That doesn't sound very Christ like to me.

I'd take the knowledge to my grave.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Burn it. Or find another way to destroy it. It would be too tempting for me to use, and it has too much power if it fell into the wrong hands.
Partyninja
goood answer thanks :)

Partyninja
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rmdGVPxGjc
start at 8:15 and stop at 10:9 thats how it can be destroyed

Superstars111
Noob
Noob
Now, I forget the exact limits... I actually haven't watched the anime, and don't plan to. I'm about halfway through the manga, though. (I can't handle watching and reading the same series. Whichever I hear about first is the way I go, and if I hear about both, I go for the manga.) But if I recall correctly, there's some sort of time limit... I don't remember how the time limit works, though. So this is dependent on my being able to set certain parameters.

I know that you can write certain details in before the name, so what I would probably do is write, "confess your crime in writing, then die instantly," (or however you would word it,) but not put in a name.

I don't own a gun. I would like to, but A, I don't have money to spare on a gun right now, and B, I live in California. I have no desire to ever shoot a human being. In fact, I would probably prefer not to shoot even animals. But I am very much pro-guns, because I want to have the ability to protect my friends and family if the need arises. If it were just my life in danger, I don't know what I'd do. Maybe I'd just let the person kill me. But friends and family... Anyway, I don't have a gun. So if I were going to use the Death Note, I would use it in defense only. That is to say, it's easier to carry a notebook around without arousing suspicion than it is to carry a gun. And you can take a notebook into places like airplanes and such. So in an emergency, I would try to get the hostile's name, and then write it down.

There's also a special eraser, I believe, that can bring back people who were killed by the notebook. This is why I would want the crime confessed in writing- so that I could bring them back and have them put in jail instead. But let's say I couldn't get their name. I would also have written in the notebook something along the lines of, "if I die and my name is in this book, erase it with this particular eraser." Then, if I were in danger, I could write my own name in the book. I mean, I'm dead either way, but this way, there's a chance of my coming back.

Of course, this is all hypothetical. This is if the book existed and if it fell into my hands, then hypothetically, this is how I would use it if I were going to use it at all. Of course, if the book actually did exist, there would be a lot of theological questions regarding it that I would have to look into first.
WildMufasa
Noob
Noob
As tempting as that would be I think in the end I'd have to take a solid pass.