NEW DreamWorks VeggieTales In the House Episodes on Netflix!

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Lettuce join Bob, Larry and the veggie crew’s off-the-countertop adventures in five all-new, 22-minute episodes of the Netflix original series VeggieTales In the House! The brand-new episodes will be available for Netflix members to watch instantly April 17.

The newest episodes of the Emmy® Award-nominated series include “The Birthday Thief,” in which LarryBoy (that’s Larry the Cucumber’s super-hero alter ego) has to defeat the nefarious Motato; “Cool as a Cucumber,” which finds Larry donning a pair of sunglasses to fit in; and “Junior Gets a Pet” – the world’s first-ever television appearance by a Buffalorange!

Every episode also includes brand-new songs and, of course, the famous closing phrase that has been at the heart of VeggieTales from the beginning: “God made you special, and He loves you very much.”
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
I'm not too impressed with the NetFlix series, personally. Although cute, I don't think they're as good as the original ones released by Big Idea. But my kids seem to like it, so maybe it's just me....
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
I prefer the Big Idea classics more. The animation is more simplistic, which I prefer. I do like that the main idea has stayed the same.
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.